Reese Witherspoon In Giambattista Valli – “Water for Elephants” Paris Premiere

We have another European Premiere tonight.

Reese Witherspoon joined her co-star Robert Pattinson on the red carpet tonight at the Le Grand Rex Theater for the “Water for Elephants” Paris Premiere.

The bubbly blonde opted for a Giambattista Valli Pre-Fall 2011 dress.

Her one-shoulder red dress with a tulip skirt was styled with Cartier jewels and black Christian Louboutin peep-toes.

I love the colour on Reese, she knows what works best for her and she never appears to be trying too hard.

I am missing a clutch or some bracelets. Her hands/arms feel bare.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

23 thoughts on “Reese Witherspoon In Giambattista Valli – “Water for Elephants” Paris Premiere

1. ShoeGal

I love the color on her but I don’t like the cut of the dress on her body. And I agree she needs to some sparkle on her arms.

1. dee

ITA – I totally agree. This dress doesn’t flatter her body and I think it is because she is short. I think you need to have height to wear this type of dress. It makes her looks wider. The shoes are boring too.

1. Emi

I don’t think it’s because she’s short, it’s the fit that is wrong. Mila Kunis or Scarlett Johansson would pull off this dress (but with the right fit), which deserves better shoes.

1. molly

I also agree. Its a pretty dress, but it makes her hips look large. Some strappy heels and a few bracelets would make this look pop.

2. olivia

the color is great, but the shape isn’t working on her, it makes her wider. Agreed that she needed some jewels on her arms, and I don’t like the shoes either.

1. Emi

I agree with you, too. She looks wider, and for me it means that it’s a miss. Nobody would like to look wider.

1. Ines

super interesting post : I totally agree lol I wouldn’t have seen the paparazzi’s pictures of yesterday I’d say she is pregnant.

3. Sharon

I’m disappointed. The dress on the runway is so beautiful and reminiscent of the elegant Grace Kelly. The modified version makes Reese look like a short, wide mother-of-the-bride who forgot her accessories at home..

1. Sharon

You’ve changed the runway picture since I posted the above, and Reese doesn’t look much different from this picture. But I still don’t think it’s the most flattering style for her.

4. Leslie

I have friends who where there !

I agree with you it lacks something, or even some things. If at least she had picked up great shoes… but no, black boring one it is ! Plus, her hairstyle is not interesting. I’m bored all the way.

5. mochababe73

I love the dress and the color, but for some reason, I am not getting the same vibe as on the model.
    I think that she should have probably worn some different shoes, a big bracelet…
    However, I think it’s the fit.

6. KateS

It’s tasteful and appropriate, as always for Reese, but not terribly flattering and really needed some sparkling accessories. Not an exciting look.