Coleen Rooney In Chanel – Manchester United v Everton

As you know I love WAGs.

I won’t pretend I don’t love their ‘more money than style’ approach to fashion as I find it thoroughly entertaining.

Coleen Rooney was spotted wearing Chanel as she made her way to watch her husband play for Manchester United against Everton last week.

The Liverpudlian wore a Chanel Resort 2011 gold striped dress with a matching cropped cardigan.

Her dress is considerably shorter to the one presented on the runway and it’s perfect for Spring.

Coleen accessorized her look with a beige Chanel quilted bag and Christian Louboutin cork platform sandals.

Only a WAG would wear Chanel to Old Trafford.

Credit: Style.com & Xposure

21 thoughts on “Coleen Rooney In Chanel – Manchester United v Everton

1. Seggie

Me too, the sweater is really cute, I can see Rihanna wearing it with some tight denim shorts and high heels! ;-)

1. Gaber

It seems you can take away the trailer, but you can’t take away the trash from trailer trash.
    What’s with the shape of the dress?!?! I am guessing it needs to be longer so that the weight of the fabric pulls it down and prevents such a disaster! And then the horizontal lines then just further accentuate the problem.

Honey, no.

1. J

I was thinking the exact same thing. Guess she wanted to show off the pins AND do Chanel… can’t have your cake and eat it sweetie. You’d think it’d be just plain old common sense. What worries me is whoever altered this for her didn’t give a f… they were butchering a perfectly good Chanel.

2. robbie

thank you coleen for making chanel look like topshop. those shoes are frickin UGLY AS HELL! they make me think of kathy burke in “gimme gimme gimme”

3. kbs

Oh god – first Alex Gerrard killed Balmain, now Coleen massacres Chanel. Is nothing sacred anymore?

4. Lee Ann

I spent the afternoon with my friend admiring her Chanel jacket. thank you Coleen for making me fall out of love upon seeing you in the label. Only a WAG can make channel look like primark

5. Emi

She could write (?) a book titled “How to make very very expensive clothes look cheap and tacky”. The shoes are terribly ugly. What’s going on in C. Louboutin’s mind?

6. bec

First of all….I thought they broke up after Wayne cheated on her? What the goss Londonites?

And secondly what was she thinking? I love the jacket – so sweet, but it should have been worn with some cute fitted trousers, a simple top and strappy sandals….but that wouldn’t be very WAG-ish now would it?? :)

7. KateS

haha, I’m with FC – there’s something brilliantly entertaining about WAG fashion.
    Grateful though I am that VB has moved on to real style, I still think she deserves credit for really raising the stakes in the tacky WAG fashion game back in the day.