28.04.11

During the 2011 Tribeca Film Festival in New York City last night, Vanity Fair hosted a party which was attended by Anna Kendrick.

The ‘Twilight’ actress walked the red carpet wearing a show stopping, leopard print Zuhair Murad black lace dress.

I’m guessing Anna wanted the dress to do all the work, because she simply added muted Jimmy Choo black pumps.

She kept her make-up light and neutral.

Despite the gorgeous sexy dress, I’m finding it hard to get excited about this look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

The Beckham's Head To London For The Royal Wedding

The Beckham’s Head To London For The Royal Wedding

Diane Kruger In No. 21 - Pieds Nus Sur Des Limaces Berlin Premiere

Diane Kruger In No. 21 – Pieds Nus Sur Des Limaces Berlin Premiere

22 Responses to Anna Kendrick In Zuhair Murad – Vanity Fair Party At The 2011 Tribeca Film Festival

1. Ashley Spiker April 28, 2011 at 20:07 #

I would love to see color on Anna’s lips sometime! She always looks a little bland to me no matter what the outfit…maybe it’s lack of lipstick color.

2. Hannah April 28, 2011 at 20:09 #

God, it is jsut sad now. A year and a half ago she would ahve been killing this dress. She really needs to either fire her hair stylist, or hire one. And she needs to revisit her old shoe closet. She really is a shadow of her former self.

3. Lara April 28, 2011 at 20:29 #

It’s the hair, the pale make-up… she just always looks like a little girl playing dress-up now… where is the attitude? We can’t all be J-Lo, but a little “Charlize” or even “Lea” wouldn’t hurt at times!

4. mm April 28, 2011 at 20:43 #

This is a sexy dress. She knew she couldnt make it work when she saw it on the hanger. To me she never exudes sex appeal so she should shy away from these type of dresses.

5. Emi April 28, 2011 at 21:06 #

The dress is so ugly and quite tacky, maybe even Paris Hilton wouldn’t wear it.

6. kimi April 28, 2011 at 21:08 #

This dress is suppose to come with a boost of confidence, but Anna isn’t exuding that all. I mean at least it was better than her other outfits. But I’m with you, I’m not excited at all. I wish she got that oomph back in her aura! She use to be so killer last year. I’m quite sad.

7. ShoeGal April 28, 2011 at 21:21 #

I feel like Anna is always given such a hard time while boring people like Blake Lively and Leighton Meester are forever worshiped. I love this dress. It’s very sexy and has alot going on. It fits her body like a glove. I don’t love the round toe but I certainly don’t mind the simple shoe. I think she looks great.

8. robbie April 28, 2011 at 21:22 #

tacky and that is an understatement. she was soooooo good during award season last year now this is just so uggh.

9. ullis April 28, 2011 at 22:18 #

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

10. Clover April 28, 2011 at 23:18 #

What would you have added FC?

• Fashion Critic April 28, 2011 at 23:20 #

some life into the look.

She looks dead and totally lifeless.

People complain about Blake but at least she’s interesting

11. Ines April 28, 2011 at 23:22 #

She and Ashley Green should fire their stylist. Those 2 girls were the most promising of the Twi cast in term of style and now it’s miss after miss.. The dress is gorgeous but sadly she is not gorgeous in it.

12. Sara B. April 29, 2011 at 00:15 #

She’s lacking the right hair, makeup, shoes, and attitude to make a tacky dress like this work. She looks as if she came home from a long day at work, threw on the sexiest dress in her closet, and ran out the door. She needs to put in a LOT more effort and energy!

13. Lo April 29, 2011 at 00:23 #

Give it up Anna!!!!

14. jen April 29, 2011 at 00:28 #

whats been letting her down badly is her hair, whats up with that boring home made quick blow dry?

15. Luiza April 29, 2011 at 01:10 #

She’s not the sexy type of girl and needs to deal with it! She can do better just by being herself, she needs to find her own style.

16. KateS April 29, 2011 at 04:48 #

It’s quite a feat to make a tacky, shiny, sheer dress like this look dull. As others have noted, it seems to come down to attitude, and Anna is not working this at all.
    I’d like to see her in something fun with a bit of colour making an attempt at a smile.

17. Manuel April 29, 2011 at 10:12 #

FC: The shoes look more like Jimmy Choo Cosmic Platform Pumps

I may be wrong here

• Fashion Critic April 29, 2011 at 10:19 #

thanks

18. dee April 29, 2011 at 15:23 #

She does have the edge to pull off this dress. It looks cheap on her and the shoes do not go with the dress. Why does she keep wearing black pumps with every outfit? This is not working.

• dee April 29, 2011 at 15:23 #

that was supposed to be does not have the edge….lol

19. Rebecca April 30, 2011 at 04:58 #