27.04.11

Ann Taylor and Katie Holmes Celebrate The Summer 2011 Collection

Yesterday Katie Holmes hosted a luncheon with Ann Taylor to celebrate their Summer 2011 Collection at the Château Marmont in LA.

Katie’s summery look included some Ann Taylor Fall 2011 pieces.

She wore a white Holmes & Yang blouse with an orange Ann Taylor A Line zip orange skirt.

Her accessories included an Ann Taylor animal print cross body bag and Miu Miu tri-colour Spectator pumps.

The Ann Taylor Spring 2011 ad campaign was shot by world-renowned fashion photographer Tom Munro.

The campaign captures the Spring collections fresh, feminine take on American sportswear.

Credit: Donato Sardella & Ann Taylor

Sidewalk Style: January Jones' Versace Hobo

Sidewalk Style: January Jones’ Versace Hobo

Ann Taylor Summer 2011 Collection Luncheon

Ann Taylor Summer 2011 Collection Luncheon

13 Responses to Ann Taylor and Katie Holmes Celebrate The Summer 2011 Collection

1. Lisa April 27, 2011 at 14:25 #

This has to be the best she has looked ever. Love everything about it – especially the simplicity.

2. nicky April 27, 2011 at 14:40 #

she looks amazing, fresh and young. she does surprise every now and again with pretty looks like this.

3. Anissa April 27, 2011 at 14:53 #

I love the color look of the luncheon look, but I don’t love how the blouse ages her…

I’ve never liked that campaign picture though…the jumpsuit is too short, and she looks so annoyed. It wouldn’t make me shop there.

4. Marvel April 27, 2011 at 15:01 #

A good simple look for her. I really think a simple look can work for her and to not over complicate things

FC can you please redeem Sophia from her last appereance by posting her look from this event. Thanks

5. Alina April 27, 2011 at 15:13 #

I love it! It’s fresh.

6. maria April 27, 2011 at 15:20 #

i loved the shoes until i saw a closeup. Unfortunately her feet come out on the sides….
    otherwise a nice fresh look. She has lovely hair.

7. mochababe73 April 27, 2011 at 15:21 #

I love this look and would wear it. This is the epitome of the Ann Taylor aesthetic. The brand sells great basics that you can jazz up with accessories.

8. Terry April 27, 2011 at 17:02 #

I like this look because it’s simple and chic, but I have some problems with her hair. I think it’s too long, it makes her look older than her age. Awww, I miss her short bob with bangs so much!

9. karen April 27, 2011 at 19:09 #

i am underwhelmed. I’m not sure why everyone always consider Katie a fashion person, a best dressed. She’s wears a boring or odd outfit and everyone goes crazy. I don’t get it. She’s like Nicole Kidman to me, a hit or miss and most of the time she’s a miss.

• Emi April 27, 2011 at 20:23 #

I agree with you. Also, I think that her collection is incredibly simple and uninteresting. Everything is so already seen.

• KateS April 28, 2011 at 01:29 #

She reminds me a bit of Nicole Kidman in that they both so rarely ‘work’ a look – always with the turned-in toes and coy little-girl expressions. Both being leggy, pretty and with (potentially) great hair, they’re classic cases where good genetics just aren’t enough.

10. Hannah April 27, 2011 at 19:36 #

I like the look, except the bag, but I think that she doesn’t look incredible, she rarely does, she looks like she is tryign to look like one of the mannequins in Zara.
    I love the miumiu heels, they are like a throwback to when she was the face of MiuMiu, still not sure how that happened.

11. Jones19 April 27, 2011 at 20:19 #

Best Katie has ever looked, except for the awkward pose I give this a thumbs up.