Miranda Kerr continues to flaunt her new-yummy mummy curves on the red carpet.

The model attended the 2011 Tribeca Film Festival “The Good Doctor” Premiere with hubby Orlando Bloom.

She looked stunning wearing a Roland Mouret Galaxy dress from the Fall 2005 collection.

Twelve seasons on and the Galaxy dress is still the go-to dress to show off a gorgeous figure.

Miranda accessorized with hot pink Christian Louboutin pumps and a black quilted Lanvin bag.

My only disappointed with this look is that I wish Miranda had worn the right bra with this dress.

A balconette bra or a strapless bra would have worked better.

As a Victoria’s Secret model she should’ve known this.

Credit: Style.com & INFEvent

Sidewalk Style: Beyonce Knowles In Isabel Marant

Sidewalk Style: Beyonce Knowles In Isabel Marant

Who Wore Thakoon Addition Better? Liv Tyler and Rebecca Romijn

Who Wore Thakoon Addition Better? Liv Tyler and Rebecca Romijn

16 Responses to Miranda Kerr In Roland Mouret – 2011 Tribeca Film Festival “The Good Doctor” Premiere

1. Gemma April 26, 2011 at 21:19 #

in her defense, the choices among nursing bras can be quite limited. In my experience, strapless while nursing is just not an option!
    She looks stunning!

• sonia April 26, 2011 at 21:31 #

te thing is, with her body anyone can’t remember she have been mom recently! good genetics indeed! lovely but I prefer the blue version!

• Anissa April 26, 2011 at 21:38 #

I was just about to say the same thing. Strapless really isn’t not a good option. I do wish she had wore the runway color though.

• molly April 26, 2011 at 23:51 #

Yea, strapless wouldnt provide the right support either (as Heidi Klum proved at the 2010 Golden Globes)

• Fashion Critic April 26, 2011 at 21:44 #

Good point. I forgot that she is nursing

2. Emi April 26, 2011 at 21:21 #

I love this dress, so classy and sexy. But I don’t understand the bra, really.

3. Silvana Stredel April 26, 2011 at 21:23 #

I saw Orlando Bloom at this premiere! it was so exciting,
    I also saw Kate Walsh earlier that day, she was there to present Angels Crest.
    Could you feature her too? I’d like to know what she was wearing
    and Im proud to say that i recognized her Christian Louboutin Pigalle Nude pumps :D:D:D

4. Jen April 26, 2011 at 21:24 #

My disappointment is the color – she would have looked stunning in the blue runway version.

5. vicky April 26, 2011 at 21:32 #

Yummy mummy indeed!
    And the fact that she’s in a Galaxy dress from six years ago(!) shows how timeless it really is!
    Sexy sophistication.

6. Jen C April 26, 2011 at 21:39 #

I don’t expect childless people to know this, but if you are breastfeeding a newborn child you are VERY limited in your bras. Even if you don’t wear a nursing bra, physically you can’t tolerate some types of materials on the “girls”. Things are incredibly sensitive. Cut her some slack!

• Julie April 28, 2011 at 15:18 #

Mouret is always classic (my fav designer). I bet you could wear this dress five more years from now and it would still by stylish.

7. dee April 26, 2011 at 22:44 #

She looks great but I would have liked to seen her in the blue version of the dress with her pink shoes.

8. J April 27, 2011 at 00:09 #

I love Mouret. A Mouret dress is always a fashion ‘do.’

9. Hannah April 27, 2011 at 00:30 #

Life is not fair. Not only is she married to Orlando Bloom (*swoon*), she has a gorgeous baby, hugely successful career, seemingly great personality, great hair, a gorgeous body and incredible face.
    Had she worn the dress in blue, to bring out her unsurprisingly stunning eyes, I perhaps would have cried.

10. Karen April 27, 2011 at 02:45 #

i saw closeup pictures of Miranda in this dress and yes the bra bothered me too. Yes i know she’s nursing this and that, then save the dress for when she can wear it the right way. Wear a different dress because it just ruins the whole look. Sorry i’m not trying to be insensitive to her nursing. I’m just being honest fashion wise.

11. Alina April 27, 2011 at 12:28 #