Ashley Greene joined Emma Stone and Freida Pinto on the red carpet for Louis Vuitton’s celebration of their May 2011 Glamour magazine covers.

The “Twilight” actress opted for a mixture of seasons wearing a Louis Vuitton Resort 2011 pussy bow blouse, worn under a black cropped LV cardi which she paired with Louis Vuitton leather treggings.

She accessorized her look with a Louis Vuitton sparking multi-coloured clutch from the Spring 2011 collection and Cartier jewels.

I love that all 3 girls opted for very different looks, but Ashley is the only one not really owning her look.

It’s a chic sophisticated look which doesn’t fit the typical Hollywood mold, but she’s totally lifeless – and not for the first time.

On Ashley’s cover she wears a Nanette Lepore bikini and J.Crew cardigan, plus she sports a floral Marc by Marc Jacobs romper.

In her interview she talks about seeing a future beyond Alice Cullen, starring in a new comedy, “Butter,” and her days as a struggling actress.

Here are some extracts from her interview.

On her days as a struggling actress: “I’m a big believer in ‘everything happens for a reason.’ I’m not saying it wasn’t hard. I lived off Lean Cuisine and had no furniture and shared a bedroom with a girl for a year. I ran up my credit card. But every time I thought, I’m going to fail, something happened that kept me here.”

On moving on from Twilight: “It is difficult because people look at you as that character. I want to play a role of a 24-year-old woman, not 17-year-old girls. So I have picked a couple of films like Butter to show that. And it’s perfectly fine not to do anything for a year if I don’t find the right thing.”

You can read her full interview on Glamour.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Sheika Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned's Spanish State Visit

Sheika Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned’s Spanish State Visit

In Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Closet - Isabel Marant Gava cotton-raffia and leather pumps

In Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s Closet – Isabel Marant Gava cotton-raffia and leather pumps

12 Responses to Ashley Greene In Louis Vuitton – Louis Vuitton Celebrates Glamour Magazine’s May Cover Girls

1. ShoeGal April 26, 2011 at 17:44 #

I love Ashley Greene and feel she is often misjudged on the red carpet but in this case I can’t defend her fashion honor. She looks like a school teacher from 1954 from the waist up. The hair and makeup are terribly unflattering. And the cardigan and scarf age her and also send her back in a time machine. Her cover was about being young and sexy and this look honoring it is anything but.

• mochababe73 April 27, 2011 at 15:47 #

I am a teacher, and there is no way that I would wear that. Most teachers I know wouldn’t wear it. This just looks old and dated.
      The outfit ages her. As a cover girl for Glamour magazine, she should have worn something a little more glamorous.

2. Lucía April 26, 2011 at 20:10 #

She looks nice…but nice’s not enough

3. Courteney April 26, 2011 at 20:22 #

I don’t get the fuss over Ashley Greene. She’s nothing extraordinary. She’s rather ordinary.

• molly April 26, 2011 at 23:55 #

Yea, shes kind of like a “lesser” Sophia Bush, only Ashley comes off as quite fake.

4. dee April 26, 2011 at 21:08 #

I think the hair and bag destroy this look. The bag doesn’t go with the outfit and the hair is too controlled. I think this outfit is cute though.

5. Emi April 26, 2011 at 21:28 #

So so, there’s something I don’t like about it.

6. ashley April 27, 2011 at 00:46 #

i just think her outfit is plain weird. it’s not terrible but not good..just weird lol

7. gossip_bangkok April 27, 2011 at 03:27 #

I only like her clutch.

8. Katie April 28, 2011 at 10:40 #

I think Ashley is stunning but this outfit is too contrived on her…FC as always your comments are spot on

9. JT May 3, 2011 at 02:25 #

Ugh! Who the hell dressed this girl?! This has to be the worst thing i have seen on this site. Belongs on the worst dressed list. Every single piece she is wearing is completely random and out of place. The outfit is not coalescing, it’s trying to say too many varying things. Funky, edgy, uh, granny?

10. Tatiana May 16, 2011 at 19:45 #

I love this look but not for this occasion. This is great for an evening-to night look.