Beyonce Knowles In Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Isabel Marant, Balmain & Roland Mouret

Beyonce Knowles has been in Paris since last week taking in the attractions, but the singer was also in town to work.

She was spotted on the balcony of The Ritz Hotel posing for an upcoming issue of Harper’s Bazaar.

The singer wore a Gucci Fall 2011 gown whilst giving her best diva pose for cameras.

The gorgeous silk chiffon floor-length halter gown features a bodice decorated with red peonies appliqués.

For Easter Sunday brunch, Bey donned a Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 sophisticated look.

The dual-coloured dress features a prominent polka-dot print which she was paired with Christian Louboutin navy heels and a black crocodile Balmain bag.

This dress perfectly showcases her figure.

Bey wore her hair back in a chic bun so we could see her gold/turquoise drop earrings.

The songstress wore an Isabel Marant Fall 2010 asymmetrical printed dress whilst out to lunch with her husband Jay-Z and nephew Daniel.

She accessorized with sunglasses, a black crocodile Balmain bag and Alexander McQueen flesh fish bone platform sandals.

Bey opted for a high-end look when she visited Disneyland Paris decked out in Balmain.

A Balmain printed tank and harem pants were paired with Balmain platform boots for her laid back day of fun.

While stepping out of her hotel, the singer looked every bit of happy tourist as she rocked a Roland Mouret Hyperion Dungaree jumper.

Sporting another pair of shades and laced heels, Bey completed her look with wild messy hair as she cheerfully strolled through the city.

It’s always fun to see Beyonce in so many looks, and I’m sure we’ll be seeing much more of her in the coming months.

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & INFDaily

Kendall Jenner In Oriett Domenech - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Kendall Jenner In Oriett Domenech – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

LeAnn Rimes In Emilio Pucci - Moonshadows Restaurant

LeAnn Rimes In Emilio Pucci – Moonshadows Restaurant

29 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Isabel Marant, Balmain & Roland Mouret

1. Marvel April 25, 2011 at 16:10 #

The black crocodile bag in the Marc Jacobs pic is by Balmain (of course) and in her Balmain look with the goofy hat, her shoes are. Sam Edelman Vancouver Boots

• Fashion Critic April 25, 2011 at 16:19 #

thanks Marvel.

I’ve been obsessed with finding that bag

• Marvel April 25, 2011 at 17:31 #

That’s OK. The bag is very chic

2. NooG April 25, 2011 at 16:19 #

Not so fond of her street looks but WOW that Gucci gown looks FANTASTIC!

3. Lee Ann April 25, 2011 at 16:25 #

My daughter and I were having lunch at the next table at L’avenue when she was there- she was lovely.

4. Gaber April 25, 2011 at 16:29 #

I ADORE the Gucci, but not on her, while the Jacobs is fantastic.
    Everything else is fairly forgettable.

5. justme April 25, 2011 at 16:33 #

I love her in that Gucci dress. I can’t wait for the full HP spread.
    Even though those McQueen sandals are gorgeous, my favourite look of hers is the Roland Mouret playsuit. I like everything there, messy hair and all :D

On a different note, I really can’t with Jay-Z. He needs to either step his fashion game up or stand way in the back so we don’t see him lol. I mean, come on, his wife is wearing all those sophisticated outfits and he just gives us one tee/jeans/sneakers combo after another.

6. gragriP. April 25, 2011 at 16:33 #

…just a little note…I think it’s a little embarassing how the marc jacobs fall 2011 collection is similar to the prada 2011 collect….wow…anyway amazing look

• Tann April 26, 2011 at 11:29 #

Not at all, and MJ shows before Prada…

7. dee April 25, 2011 at 16:45 #

I can’t appreciate these looks because of her hair. I really don’t like the color of it.

8. renrenren April 25, 2011 at 17:05 #

I don’t like that Balmain bag at all. And I don’t think it looks good with either MJ or IM dress.
    But Bey is stunning as usual.

9. Jorge April 25, 2011 at 17:09 #

She’s so gorgeous!!!

10. maria April 25, 2011 at 17:33 #

i love the Marc Jacobs look. So sophisticated and figurehugging. I also like her harempants and tshirts. It’s a relaxed look.

11. Alfie April 25, 2011 at 19:49 #

This is why Beyonce has such a charm to her, she has fun with fashion, she tries a bit of everything and yes she might not get it right all the time but you can easily tell she’s having fun with it. Even though she doesn’t have the height or a thinner body of a supermodel, she still owns it one way or another.

My favorite is the Balmain look and the Gucci dress.

On another note, she always has the best shoes, the one person who we will never have to worry about them ruining an outfit with boring pumps, is Beyonce.

12. pam April 25, 2011 at 19:59 #

I know the girl likes to be the first to wear a dress, but I hate it when she wears out of season clothes. That Marc Jacobs screams fall and she is wearing it to Easter brunch. Not good.

• ahot April 26, 2011 at 19:53 #

true right? & that hair… i can’t! So mumsy, which is a shame because the Marc Jacobs fits her perfectly

13. ShoeGal April 25, 2011 at 20:38 #

It’s Beyonce. She is queen. Not alot more I can say. She can pull off things no other should ever even dare try.

14. mochababe73 April 25, 2011 at 20:42 #

I don’t like the Gucci gown. It’s something about the visible underwear that I find tacky.
    LOVE her Easter brunch dress. I don’t like her hair as it looks really fake. And, I wish that Jay-Z was out of the picture. He looks like a slob next to her.
    For me, I don’t like the Isabel Marant dress. Too short.
    I really like the Balmain.
    As a rule, I don’t like jumpsuits. This one looks ill-fitting, and she should have worn some color. Beyonce looks amazing in color. And, her hair is just a hot, stringy mess.

15. Hannah April 25, 2011 at 22:20 #

I love her, but her outfit’s do nto compare to the gucci. I adored the gowns, an dI think it loks gorgeous on Beyonce. Her style nowhere near compares to that dress imo, and the disneyland outfit is a particularly bad day for her, imo, especially when i am used ot her being a little mroe femenine na d flawless.
    Is it jsut me or despite the fact she is wearing a pretty loud outfit, int he marc jacobs photo I am drawn to her husband. I’m not enitrely sure why though?
    I wish she’d go back to brunette.

16. Jennesia April 25, 2011 at 22:40 #

Gucci – love the dress on the model and she pulls it of well.
    Marc J.- the dress is beautiful and chic but her accessories spoiled the look. a nice sleek clutch would have done the trick, the shoes are fab the earrings are to much and i would have preferred a more refined chignon.
    Isabel M. – I love the dress and the shoes together but she lost points with this stupid bag.
    Balmain – Fave look of all, she seems more herself in this outfit.
    Roland Mouret – this is my least favorite she looks unkempt and not in the cute way and i am not a fan of the shoes.

17. Amber April 25, 2011 at 23:19 #

Uf, the only look I like is the Marc Jacobs. The Gucci looks rather lifeless on her- her racoon eyes and very evident roots look really trashy with such a gown.

18. nicole April 26, 2011 at 02:22 #

i love her:)

19. Alina April 26, 2011 at 05:00 #

I love that she’s giving us different looks.

20. Sophia April 26, 2011 at 09:07 #

Stunning! I actually love all of the looks above. This woman is fierce!

21. mikeijames April 26, 2011 at 09:44 #

i cannot get enough of her in that fall/winter marc jacobs look! is she the first celeb to wear that collection?

22. olivia April 26, 2011 at 10:34 #

That Gucci dress is to die for! And I really like the MJ outfit, too.

23. Chris April 26, 2011 at 21:39 #

Yay to the cut of the MJ dress-her body looks great in it.

Nay to the pattern and the fact that it’s out of season-I can think of tons of spring dresses that would have looked great on her.

She looks matronly and her face doesn’t look very young or fresh.

24. Karen April 27, 2011 at 03:02 #

Beyonce is a very pretty girl but for years her fashion choices made me cringe. I’m glad she is letting go of all those dreamgirls style dresses she’s been wearing. She’s been looking better than before. Not quite Rihanni yet but at least she looks cute in the Marc Jacobs dress.

25. S. April 27, 2011 at 15:47 #

whose shoes are in Roland Mouret look?