Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Happy Easter x

Credit: Sina, Getty, INFEvents & Fame Pictures

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Helen Mirren In Dolce & Gabbana and Eva Mendes In Free People

Best Dressed Of The Week – Helen Mirren In Dolce & Gabbana and Eva Mendes In Free People

22 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. From Russia With Love April 22, 2011 at 18:17 #

Gaultier Paris. Such a rare appearance of this line should be encouraged.

2. Victoria April 22, 2011 at 18:18 #

Reese really stood out for me this week. :) So glad to see her in BDOTW!

A lovely Easter weekend to you too!

3. FelipeA April 22, 2011 at 18:19 #

I thought Jennifer Hudson would be here. I’d exchange Eva’s or Gwyneth’s looks for hers any day

4. anne April 22, 2011 at 18:46 #

For me it was a tie between Helen and Reese. I voted for Helen in the end cause that moment was just wow. Happy Easter FC! best wishes :*

5. Ella April 22, 2011 at 18:48 #

That was hard….I went with Reese….but Helen Mirren looked AWESOME!

6. Megan April 22, 2011 at 18:48 #

Wow what a week!!!Don’t know who to choose.

7. Matt April 22, 2011 at 19:23 #

Wow. This is going to be a tougher choice than I first expected. I am slightly torn between Helen Mirren, Miriam Yeung (in Jean Paul Gaultier) and Aimee Teegarden. I am going to go with Miriam in couture. This is one of the most popular couture collections in I’ve seen Jean Paul Gaultier put together, in terms of being on the red carpet, in recent memory. This gown is absolutely beautiful. Thanks FC.

• Fashion Critic April 22, 2011 at 19:44 #

you are welcome x

8. Hannah April 22, 2011 at 21:55 #

I had to go for Miriam but it took me a while to choose which one and ultimately it had to be the jean paul gaultier, it is so gorgeous, and frankly I couldn’t imagine anyone else wearing it, while i still lon gfor cate blanchett to wear the stephane rolland.
    Have a lovely weekend and easter FC! Hope you get many an easter egg and have a wonderful time!

9. mol April 22, 2011 at 21:56 #

I liked alot of the looks this week (as I did last week), but Mirian Yeung in Stephane Rolland is the real stand out for me – I guess I’m a sucker for really architectural looks, although I admit I was sorely tempted by Dame Helen too, just for her moxie….

10. Kaz April 22, 2011 at 22:32 #

Mirren by a mile for me this week. I just loved that look.

Happy Easter to you too FC! Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

11. ude April 23, 2011 at 00:18 #

i loved both of miriam’s looks this week and she was my best dressed overall but i chose her jpg couture gown as it was breathtakingly beautiful

12. Tania April 23, 2011 at 00:41 #

It was between helen Mirren and Miriam Yeung in Jean Paul Gaultier couture. I voted for Miriam the dress is amazing!

13. Alfie April 23, 2011 at 15:28 #

Wow I’m surprised Alessandra made it in with her Coachella look, It’s a nice change. I wonder how she would have done in her Emilio Pucci dress.

My vote goes to Miriam Yeung.

14. Estranged April 23, 2011 at 19:02 #

Helen Mirren? Really? She did look good, but Miriam Yeung in Stephane Rolland and Jean Paul Gaultier was incredible. In the end I voted for her Stephane Rolland look as it was a very brave choice and I loved this collection.

15. Sophia April 23, 2011 at 20:19 #

Wow, this is a really hard choice. I absolutely loved Eva’s Free People dress, it’s really beautiful. But my favourite this time is definitely Miriam Yeung. The only problem is that I don’t know which look I prefer, haha. I chose the Gaultier gown in the end because it’s unlike any other outfits I’ve seen. I know, so is the Stéphane Rolland gown but I prefer the other one in some way. :-)

16. Gabby April 23, 2011 at 21:28 #

Dame Helen for me. She looks SO hot!

17. Gabby April 23, 2011 at 21:29 #

I also really loved Gwyneth in Rachel Roy. Yellow is such a great color on her.

18. Fanny April 23, 2011 at 22:41 #

I wanted Malin Åkerman to be there… :( But anyway, love Reeses cute dress.

19. Lisa April 23, 2011 at 22:47 #

It’s between Miriam Yeung and Helen Mirren for me. In the end, I went with the Dame bc while Miriam’s dress is gorgeous, Helen Mirren OWNS in this look. To be able to throw on a leopard print gown and leather jacket at 65 and look that FIERCE is what makes a BDOTW winner for me. She takes all the young hollywood starlets to school.

20. Tahj April 24, 2011 at 05:09 #

Jamie Alexander. I can’t believe she’s not getting more votes. And I normally love Helen Mirren, but not her look here. Don’t like leather jackets on the red carpet. It’s a no no.

21. Alina April 24, 2011 at 06:16 #