Aimee Teegarden In Pamella Roland – “Prom” LA Premiere

Aimee Teegarden dazzled on the red carpet for the World Premiere of “Prom” which was held at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California last night.

The beautiful young actress wore a Pamella Roland Spring 2011 gown.

Her strapless ivory gown was fully embroidered with silver bugle beads.

I love detail around the waist and her complementary silver clutch.

I think this should be considered for BDOTW.

It’s nice to see a young girl dress in a sophisticated way which doesn’t age her too dramatically.

Credit: Pamella Roland & Fame Pictures

Gwyneth Paltrow In Rachel Roy - "My Father's Daughter" Book Signing

Gwyneth Paltrow In Rachel Roy – “My Father’s Daughter” Book Signing

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

13 Responses to Aimee Teegarden In Pamella Roland – “Prom” LA Premiere

1. Jen April 22, 2011 at 17:16 #

Posture, honey!

2. mm April 22, 2011 at 17:22 #

Way to Go Amy. Didnt imagine she would ever be up for the BDOTW poll. But i agree! She looks gorgeous. I Miss Amy (as Julie Taylor) and Friday Night Lights sooo much

3. Sophia April 22, 2011 at 17:24 #

I agree, this is definitely a BDOTW worthy look. The dress is perfect for her.

4. Moxie April 22, 2011 at 17:25 #

Love it!

5. mol April 22, 2011 at 17:28 #

Fresh and lovely, one of my favorite looks this week…

6. dee April 22, 2011 at 18:07 #

Gorgeous. Although this seems a little over-dressed for a movie premiere. This looks like a gown you’d wear to an awards show.

• mm April 22, 2011 at 18:21 #

I think she might’ve been honoring the name of the movie- Prom

• Lo April 22, 2011 at 23:53 #

Um. It’s a film premiere!!! Why be lazy to a freaking premiere!? I give her props for dressing up and taking pride!! Everyone LOVES old Hollywood. Well Dee, if you have forgotten, back in Old Hollywood a film premiere WAS about dressing to the nines of glamour.

• dee April 23, 2011 at 22:18 #

I’m not saying to be lazy and don’t put in any effort. Why are you jumping down my throat? I said she looks gorgeous.

7. sonia April 23, 2011 at 00:03 #

lovely!!!! gorgeous dress!some “grown-ups” should take notes!!!!

8. mochababe73 April 23, 2011 at 02:57 #

Don’t know who this is, but she looks very pretty. I love her dress, styling, and hair. Her stylist did a good job.

9. Ever April 23, 2011 at 22:03 #

Beautiful! She looks amazing, she is also a Past Honored Queen for Jobs Daughters. She has made an amazing career.

10. Tiffany April 24, 2011 at 07:17 #

I think what makes her look sophisticated and not the varied degrees of trashy that miley cyrus presents is all in EVERYTHING ELSE! Her hair isn’t obviously fake and ridiculously highlighted, she’s not smoldering with inappropriate dĂ©colletage, smoky eyes, a fake tan and an overzealous pout. She recognizes that the dress already does a lot, so her natural beauty and age should shine though. It’s something she’s pulling off brilliantly, and that Dakota Fanning has also mastered.