Who Wore Emilio Pucci Better? Ciara, Anna Dello Russo or Kylie Minogue

Ciara wore this nude fringed Emilio Pucci tassel and mirror detail dress from the Spring 2011 collection to Clive Davis’ Pre-Grammy Gala at The Beverly Hilton Hotel earlier this year.

The singer paired the hippie-luxe dress with matching suede YSL ‘Tribtoo’ heels and diamond earrings.

She certainly ramped up the sex appeal of this dress, opting to leave the tie-up detail open and expose her super toned body. I’m not keen on her shoe choice as I think she could have picked a much more interesting pair and her diamond earrings are not very well-suited to the style of the dress.

Anna Dello Russo was next to wear this dress whilst attending Emilio Pucci’s Fall 2011 presentation in Milan. The style icon naturally took the fashion forward approach, teaming the dress with two tone Sergio Rossi heels, gold statement earrings and a striped Louis Vuitton clutch.

I think Anna picked the perfect accessories for this outfit and looks fantastic. Her cut-out heels in contrasting gold and tan colours are gorgeous.

Most recently, Kylie Minogue wore the same dress to catch a screening of ‘Hurly Burly’ at the Garrick Theatre in London this month.

The petite star kept her look more demure by lacing the tie-up detail in the front tighter. She added a pair of simple nude Jimmy Choo ‘Vita’ heels and a patterned clutch. I love Kylie in this outfit as she definitely knows how to rock a Pucci dress, but I do wish she’d done something more interesting with her hairstyle.

Ciara’s out of the running based on her poor choice of accessories and even though Kylie looks amazing, her uninspiring hairdo edges her out of the competition too. Anna’s standout heels and bold accessories complement this dress perfectly and makes her the clear winner.

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Getty

Fan Bing Bing In DSquared2 - DSquared2 Beijing Store Opening

Fan Bing Bing In DSquared2 – DSquared2 Beijing Store Opening

Kate Middleton Shops In Issa

Kate Middleton Shops In Issa

13 Responses to Who Wore Emilio Pucci Better? Ciara, Anna Dello Russo or Kylie Minogue

1. shubby doo April 21, 2011 at 08:32 #

I think ciara and anna are doing too much with their looks. I opt for simple beauty that is kylie.

• dee April 21, 2011 at 15:35 #

I agree. Ciara looks cheap with ehr exposed front and Anna over-accessorized. The dress is a stand out as it is and does all the talking. Kylie makes this work with simple, complimentary accessories.

2. Matt April 21, 2011 at 09:30 #

Kylie wins for me, she’s looks adorable in it. Ciara is too confident for a dress that looks awful on her while Anna is too miserable for a dress that looks awful on her.

3. Alina April 21, 2011 at 10:34 #

Anna wins for me mostly because I feel like she wears the dress , not vice versa.

4. justme April 21, 2011 at 13:06 #

I went with Kylie on this one. She lets the dress do the talking.
    Anna’s hair looks awful and hides the details. And once again, those gold earrings are tacky, tacky, tacky.

5. OZALES April 21, 2011 at 15:33 #

Ciara totally OWNED this look! Her killer legs make the dress work very well. She kept it simple with the accessories because the dress already had a lot of detail on it. Also, the color of the dress looks great on her skin color and just washes out Kylie and Anna.

6. doc April 21, 2011 at 15:52 #

I actually say Ciara because she stayed true to the presentation of the dress. It is not meant to be demure. The model clearly has the decolletage open very deep which is how it’s supposed to be worn. It’s looks like a doily turned into a sweater on the other two. And the one in the middle looks like she ran away from a nursing home and stole her grandchild’s clothes for her holiday.

7. mochababe73 April 21, 2011 at 16:22 #

Kylie wears it better.
    Ciara just looks horrible-boobs AND legs.
    Anna’s accessories are a bit too much for such an intricate dress.

8. ShoeGal April 21, 2011 at 17:31 #

Though that is a terrible picture of Anna she def still wins for me. I love how she accessorized the look,especially her earrings. Kylie looks too frumpy and Ciara manages to make everything she wears look slutty.

9. YoYo April 21, 2011 at 17:37 #

I actually agree and think Anna looks the best but what distracts from it is her sour face.

10. robbie April 21, 2011 at 17:58 #

ciara looks like a hooker and anna just looks a mess, kylie gets my vote mostly because least her hair is up and can show off the whole dress.

11. julia April 21, 2011 at 21:32 #

can I vote on the model? Ciara looks disturbing, Anna looks miserable and the drees is dead on her and Kylie missed the decolletage detail.

12. pipsqueak April 22, 2011 at 03:47 #

Anna wins for me. She has the most exciting footwear.