Scarlett Johansson is no longer giving us va va voom on the red carpet, but she still looked gorgeous at the Coach Benefit for the Children’s Defense Fund at Bad Robot in Santa Monica, California last night.

With her hair in bouncy curls, she posed confidently wearing a Roland Mouret Fall 2011 dress.

Her lava red mini dress was paired with a Coach ‘Madison’ gathered leather zip clutch and Coach ‘Buffy’ heel.

It’s taken a while to adjust to Scarlett’s new red carpet style, but on this occasion I really like this soft subtle approach.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jessica Alba In Diane von Furstenberg - Baby2Baby Event

Jessica Alba In Diane von Furstenberg – Baby2Baby Event

Courteney Cox In Marc Jacobs - An Evening With 'Cougar Town'

Courteney Cox In Marc Jacobs – An Evening With ‘Cougar Town’

14 Responses to Scarlett Johansson In Roland Mouret – Coach Benefit For The Children’s Defense Fund

1. ShoeGal April 21, 2011 at 17:12 #

I think this dress and look is rather boring. I mean it’s fine,it’s pretty but *yawn* I still do not like her shorter hair and her makeup looks a bit shiny. Of course I have to question the taste of any woman who leaves Ryan Reynolds for Sean Penn.

2. Hannah April 21, 2011 at 17:15 #

I liked this look when i first swa it, but then i remembered her in so many other dresses, the valentino red gon in particular, and I relly don’t like it anymore. she used to be a gorgeous glowing girl with an incredible figure, and now she is just pretty meh. Like when eva mendez tries really hard to not be sexy, but worse.

3. NooG April 21, 2011 at 17:19 #

I really love the color on her and the makeup and hair is divine. The top of the dress looks a bit funny on her though.

4. Rebecca April 21, 2011 at 17:51 #

I think she looks absolutely gorgeous–what a beautiful dress in a lovely red that really suits her skin tone.

5. Emi April 21, 2011 at 18:03 #

The dress is very cute, a beautiful tone of red, but the shoes are quite boring.

6. Emi April 21, 2011 at 18:15 #

The dress is cute, a beautiful tone of red, but she chose such boring shoes…

7. Tahj April 21, 2011 at 19:26 #

I’ve never liked her style, and couldn’t stand her Oscar look. But this is the best she’s looked in awhile. Really like her hair.

8. justme April 21, 2011 at 20:22 #

It took me awhile but I love her shorter hair now.
    Pretty dress, would’ve liked more exciting shoes.

9. Luis Santos April 21, 2011 at 21:34 #

Beautiful…

10. dee April 21, 2011 at 22:14 #

She coudl have done more with her accessories. while I love color and cut of the dress on her this is still rather boring.

11. Sharon April 21, 2011 at 23:10 #

I think she looks beautiful, the best I’ve seen her look in a long time. Maybe her shoes could be a little more exciting, but I think the dress is wonderful and close to BDOTW.

12. Alina April 22, 2011 at 07:04 #

She’s beautiful and this is an elegant look.

13. KateS April 22, 2011 at 11:23 #

I think she looks lovely – cut and colour are both good on her and even though it’s not a ‘wow’ look, that’s probably not really what she was aiming for at a fundraiser for a children’s charity.

14. mochababe73 April 23, 2011 at 03:50 #

Love the color on her. It’s a pretty dress, and she looks amazing.
    However, I wish that the va-va-va-voom Scarlett would show back up on the red carpet. I know that she can’t wear it on this ocassion because this is for a children’s benefit. It’s appropriate.