Megan Fox has been M.I.A. on the red carpet for a while, but she attended the Jaguar’s 50th Anniversary of the E-Type in New York City yesterday.

Despite the fact that Jena Malone is Juan Carlos Obando’s biggest fan, it was Megan Fox who is the first to wear a look from his Fall 2011 collection.

She looked beautiful wearing a mint green Juan Carlos Obando Fall 2011 halter dress which she’s shortened.

With her glossy lips and tousled hair, Megan accessorized with Brian Atwood ‘Orlando’ ankle strap heels and a single gold bangle bracelet.

I wish she had cracked a smile for the cameras, but she looks beautiful nonetheless.

Credit: Style.com & INFEvents

11 thoughts on “Megan Fox In Juan Carlos Obando – Jaguar Celebrates The 50th Anniversary Of The E-Type

1. Sophia

Stunning! I think she looks amazing in white because of her dark brown hair. I know many people dislike Megan but I actually think that she seems kind of sweet.

2. robbie

the dress is fantastic. but maybe it is the lights at the event but she looks ill, again could just be bad lighting.

3. LizLemoooon

She doesn’t look so good in thsi pic for some reason but I’ve seen the other event pics and she looks good. I still think she has yet to develop a decent sense of personal style but she’s getting there. I’m a fan of hers, I think she’s cool and funny and hopefully now she’s no longer a part of Transformers she might do better in Hollywood.

4. rawda

i love that look. she also attended an armani event where she wore a lovely emporio armani spring 2011 jacket.

1. KateS

I agree, she just doesn’t seem well. I’m not sure the mint-green is helping with the overall wan sort of vibe.

5. mochababe73

I would have to disagree with everyone that says Megan looks sick. I just don’t see it.
    She looks great. I think that she is growing up and realizing that she can look sexy without putting everything on display.

6. Goldfish

Any idea where to get Juan Carlos Obando’s dresses? (… online ;) would be heaven as I’m currently in Switzerland…)