21.04.11

Kate Middleton Shops In Issa

Kate Middleton was spotted on the Kings Road in London yesterday enjoying her last few days as a single woman.

She was shopping in Whistles and running some errands wearing an Issa cross front dress with tan courts and a matching bag.

Kate checked out some other stores whilst flashing her sapphire engagement ring.

With her wedding just 8 days away the carefree Princess-in-waiting wasn’t showing any signs of stress.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Who Wore Emilio Pucci Better? Ciara, Anna Dello Russo or Kylie Minogue

Who Wore Emilio Pucci Better? Ciara, Anna Dello Russo or Kylie Minogue

Jennifer Hudson In Issa - A Night with Jennifer Hudson at The Club

Jennifer Hudson In Issa – A Night with Jennifer Hudson at The Club

16 Responses to Kate Middleton Shops In Issa

1. Matt April 21, 2011 at 09:28 #

I don’t really care about the royal wedding and everything that comes with it, but OH MY GOODNESS she is gorgeous.

• Fashion Critic April 21, 2011 at 09:37 #

Agreed…So simple yet STUNNING

2. fashion-mommy April 21, 2011 at 09:35 #

lovely dress,and she does look so calm and relaxed. Good Luck to the future Mrs Windsor.

3. NineteenEightyFour April 21, 2011 at 10:08 #

I love her! And the whole royal wedding! But she is looking worryingly thin, she’s nearly got renee zellweger type arms! I hope she gets to eat a buffet during her hen’s night.

• Luis April 21, 2011 at 11:11 #

So true, she is becoming a bag of bones…

• T from Sydney April 21, 2011 at 11:46 #

she will have the ENTIRE WORLD watching her wedding not to mention the family she is marring in to0 she will be under stress.

i think she looks amazing abiit on the skinny side but im sure she will put some back on after the wedding.

i think this outfit is so perfct n stunning

• molly April 22, 2011 at 00:19 #

I think she looks great. You have to remember that she is probably a size 6 or 8 but looks smaller because of her height.

4. Alina April 21, 2011 at 10:38 #

She looks beautiful.

5. robbie April 21, 2011 at 11:44 #

she is absolutely gorgeous, it was quite cute seeing the whole picture because the window of the shop had the date of kates and williams wedding. i dont understand people saying she is worryingly thin, she has always been thin.

6. mochababe73 April 21, 2011 at 16:17 #

Cute dress, and I love bag.
    Of course she’s not stressed. Kate is going to have whatever she wants for her big day and not going to have to lift a finger.
    Or worry about how to pay for it all.

7. ShoeGal April 21, 2011 at 17:27 #

She is one of those rare women who just radiates elegance and style. I like that she looks so simple where yet so stunning at the same time. Def princess material :)

8. Lily April 21, 2011 at 19:02 #

She looks beautiful. Thus far, I think I prefer her street style to her dressy style. Classy but youthful.

9. Lee Ann April 21, 2011 at 19:52 #

I wish them both the best but stunning she is not. Nice colouring , good hair, yes but she has awful skin, thin lips and no style. She also looks about 10 years older than she is. If anything she is the poster child for staying out of the sun and maintaining a steady weight. Princess Caroline’s daughter I would call stunning not Kate.

• Megan April 22, 2011 at 09:34 #

Agreed.I hate that once someone is in the media and that she is becoming a princess that person is immediately stunning and best dressed. If It wasn’t Kate marrying William the exact same things would be said and Kate wouldn’t get a second look if she was shopping

10. sonia April 21, 2011 at 22:39 #

Has this girl always been so skinny? I didn’t pay much attention to her because she hasn’t got any style but she’s not going to find it forgetting her lunch!

11. molly April 22, 2011 at 00:23 #

Shes a stunning young women. Her fashion style is VERY overrated, but she is stunning. I really hope that she wears her hair down on the wedding day, because she looks about 35 when its up.