18.04.11 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At Coachella Music Festival?

Credit: Fame Picture & INFDaily

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 Hong Kong Film Awards

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 Hong Kong Film Awards

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At Coachella Music Festival?

1. Hannah April 18, 2011 at 14:36 #

Pretty easily Kate Bosworth for me :)

2. LizLemoooon April 18, 2011 at 15:17 #

On principle I’m voting for Dita Von Teese because it’s clear she’s probably one of the few who’s not trying too hard. She’s stayed true to her signature style but still looks appropriate for the weather. Most of them look like they’ve stumbled out of costume shops!

3. ShoeGal April 18, 2011 at 15:35 #

I cannot believe the words ‘best dressed’ and Vanessa Hudgens are even being used together in this instance. She is barely dressed and looks beyond ridiculous.

Nicole&Nikki win for me.

4. abasss April 18, 2011 at 15:43 #

I voted Nicole Richie, that’s the closest to how a real person would dress for a music festival/concert. This isn’t a red carpet, you should be dancing, jumping, seating on the floor, sweating with the rest of the mortals.

5. rawda April 18, 2011 at 15:49 #

Ohhh, Alessandra! That scarf just livens up her look!

6. Elise April 18, 2011 at 16:18 #

Kate Bosworth for me, the others look like they’re trying too hard !

7. Lee April 18, 2011 at 17:25 #

You didn’t really give us much to pick from. Bosworth, as usual, confuses “effortless” with no effort at all. Flag t-shirt???? I picked Nicole Ritchie, she looks like herself, like she’s at a festival, and like someone other people want to dress like (you know, stylish).

• Fashion Critic April 18, 2011 at 17:29 #

Sorry????

8. Tahj April 18, 2011 at 20:58 #

I’m going to say Dita because she is atleast being true to herself. The rest of them are trying too hard to go with their idea of Coachella outfit and just look liek they are playing dress up or that it’s Halloween. This is not the late 60s and you are not Kate Moss. I can’t stand fake bohos. And these are temporary fake bohos who are just doing that because it’s Coachella and they think they look so cool.

9. Jones19 April 18, 2011 at 21:27 #

I would most likely wear what Alessandra is wearing but something about Kate’s look is winning me over, my vote goes to her.

10. emily April 18, 2011 at 23:42 #

Alessandra was effortlessly chic and I definetely choose her but I wish you had seen Rihanna. I loved her look especially her hair.

• rita April 20, 2011 at 13:00 #

THANK U! How come we didn’t see Rihanna? I really loved her look. Sigh

11. T from Sydney April 19, 2011 at 00:38 #

kate bosworths styslist cher said on twitter that she was styling kb outfits

i like the outfit BUT did she really need a stylist for such a simple look and at coachella. i know alot of paps were there but still.

i wonder how many other ‘stars” had a stylist, styling them for coachella

• rebecca o April 19, 2011 at 14:50 #

A stylist for a music festival?? That is so pathetic. Does her stylist dress her for bedtime as well?

12. rebecca o April 19, 2011 at 14:51 #

I voted Isabel Lucas, just because she looks the same at coachella as she does everywhere else.

13. Gabriella April 20, 2011 at 03:52 #

Nicole Richie because she’s the only one who actually dresses like this on a day to day basis. The rest are a bunch of try-hards.