Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – 37th Birthday Party

Victoria Beckham arrived at Bouchon Bistro in Beverly Hills yesterday to celebrate her 37th birthday with her family which included David, sons Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz, and her parents Jackie and Tony.

The pregnant fashion designer wore a Victoria Beckham draped parachute-silk dress from her Spring 2011 collection.

I’m not sure how she manages it, but VB arrived wearing those Christian Louboutin Daffodile pumps with the 6.5in heel.

I see myself only wearing flats when pregnant.

I love that David brought her some daffodils and the beautiful contrast it makes against her lilac dress.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Charlize Theron's Closet - Versace Patent-Trimmed Cotton-Piqué Dress

In Charlize Theron’s Closet – Versace Patent-Trimmed Cotton-Piqué Dress

Hayden Panettiere In Jenny Packham - Romy Awards

Hayden Panettiere In Jenny Packham – Romy Awards

22 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – 37th Birthday Party

1. Emi April 18, 2011 at 18:50 #

As usual, cute dress which doesn’t worth its high price. I really dislike these “stripper” shoes (as I called them weeks ago) and honestly I think she’s quite crazy, because wearing those heels while pregnant is nonsense. R. Zoe also wore high heels but not 24/7 I suppose.

2. robbie April 18, 2011 at 19:03 #

the dress is cute but just looks like something you would find in topshop. the shoes whilst pregnant she really is a silly women.

also cant believe the beckhams are going to the wedding, no doubt they will try and get as much publicity as they can from it.

3. anne April 18, 2011 at 19:04 #

I hope we won t get dissappointed again by what she wears at the royal wedding. It seems that everytime we have high hopes something goes terribly wrong, like it did at the MET gala.

4. Hannah April 18, 2011 at 19:09 #

Gorge, she wears the collection so SO much better than the model(s), love the yellow and teh nude, in this one instance, because it provides a beautiful colour palate which I feel like we ahve yet to see this summer. Am veyr excited for her at the royal wedding, while i couldn’t care less/ be less annoyed about the royal wedding itself. Let’s eb honest, KAte middleton, even if she wears a McQueen dress, will still look like kate middleton, who I think is nothing special whatsoever style-wise (no offence), whislt Victoria coudl really wow. Hopefulyl my expectations aren’t too high.

5. noo April 18, 2011 at 19:20 #

i wish i shared your feelings about the royal wedding FC, even though i already know that vb and david will look better than wills and kate :P, i just want to see what kate ends up wearing :D

6. GirlOne April 18, 2011 at 19:33 #

Wow, that model looks miserable! *lol*

7. maria April 18, 2011 at 19:38 #

i think the pregnancy is going to hamper her style. I have never seen anybody more reluctant to show the bump.
    also, call me stupid, but i have the feeling those flowers are colour coordinated to her outfit…….

• elena April 19, 2011 at 08:09 #

I agree with you!!!
      I really don’t understand why she is that reluctant to show the bump… WHY????? I am a bit disappointed…

• jK April 19, 2011 at 08:10 #

LOL … i would not be surprised. for the color coordinated part. LOL

8. peach April 18, 2011 at 19:42 #

Love, love, love her and I miss your vb blog so much, FC. Was very excited to see her here. I may call in sick the day of the royal wedding just to see how Posh and Becks look. :)

9. From Russia With Love April 18, 2011 at 19:58 #

I love VB and I love Loubs but… She is too thin for these shoes. The proportions are all wrong. Kim and Beyonce rock the hell out of Daffs but more fragile girls like VB and Emma Roberts look like they have hooves.

10. Cherry April 18, 2011 at 20:10 #

What a gorgeous colour, even her flowers are the perfect contrasting yellow.

11. Jones19 April 18, 2011 at 21:24 #

Perfection, wish we had a better view of her.

12. alannah April 18, 2011 at 22:45 #

i cant believe the number of people that come on here to criticise her! for all we know she could slip those heels off soon as she gets to her table & i doubt she wears them around her home so the amount of time she actually wears them compared to all the time everyone else thinks she wears there is probably really different. to suggest the daffodils were there to make a statement is very silly. & id much prefer to see her in loose flowy dresses supposedly ‘hiding’ her bump rather than in form fitting herve leger dresses or naked on the cover of magazines showing it off. some people know how to dress beautifully when pregnant & i believe VB is one of these people.
    im with you FC, cannot wait to see what she wears to the wedding. her & david will look incredibly suave i can only imagine!!x

13. Moxie April 18, 2011 at 23:10 #

Love the color, but hate baggy shapeless dresses like this.

14. Louisa April 19, 2011 at 07:04 #

“I’m more interested to see what VB is going to wear to Kate Middleton’s wedding than the bride herself.”

Was just thinking the same thing!

15. Alina April 19, 2011 at 07:55 #

I love the colour of the dress and I really want to see what will she wear at the royal wedding.

16. Sophia April 20, 2011 at 11:41 #

Haha, the first thing I noticed was the contrast of the daffodils against her dress and then I saw that you noticed that, too. I think this looks really beautiful. :-) Awesome dress by the way.

17. Katie April 21, 2011 at 12:04 #

He he FC i too cannot wait to see what VB wears to Kates weding, i think she always looks flawless

18. nic April 17, 2012 at 14:02 #

Happy Birthday gorgeous lady !!