Jaimie Alexander In Mirco Giovannini – “Thor” World Premiere

Jaimie Alexander looked utterly breath-taking on the red carpet for the World Premiere of “Thor,” at the Event Cinemas in Sydney, Australia yesterday.

Whilst the press were going crazy for Chris Hemsworth who was returning home to promote this movie, I was dazzled by the raven haired beauty and those stunning Swarovski crystals.

Jaimie wore a gown by Italian designer Mirco Giovannini.

The cream silk knit tuxedo gown with Swarovski crystal neckline was styled with a sleek updo and black sandals.

It’s refreshing to see something this unique on the red carpet.

BDOTW?

Credit: Getty

39 thoughts on “Jaimie Alexander In Mirco Giovannini – “Thor” World Premiere

1. NooG

Definitely BDOTW. Amazing, amazing, amazing! If this is just the beginning of the week, I’m so excited to see what happens for the next couple days!

2. Linda

BDOTW worthy for sure. I agree, a very refreshing look. Took me a second to decide if I liked it, and I do. Not boring and predictable.

3. Talita

Not for my liking. The necklace is a piece of art but it doesn’t translate well in the red carpet.

4. Ev

Although Im not completely sold on black shoes, they don’t bother me much. She looks stunning. Like you said, FC, its refreshing and very pleasing to see something different on the red carpet. BDOTW for me.

5. Rebecca

Odd woman out–I think this makes her look really hippy and that the neckline of the dress interferes with appreciation of the necklace. It would look so much better on a dress with a high, plain neckline

6. Leti

I love the neckline, but I find the horizontal striping down the front of the dress offputting. I would have preferred it plain, so that there was no competition with the neckline.

7. Emi

I like the dress, even if the sleeves are a bit too loose, and the necklace (gorgeous) but not together. I would prefer the necklace with a tighter and more simple dress.

8. Hannah

Gorgeous, this is a dress and a risk veyr few could pull off and even less try to, so it is always refreshing to see such an interesting look executed ebautifully on the red carpet. As for Chris Hemsworth, not really sure who he is, but is he the one who went out with Miley Cyrus?

9. Gaber

I REALLY want to love this dress, but the fit is off.
    Such a shame, because the dress itself is stunning.

But more importantly;
    Thor premiere!11!!
    OMG OMG OMG!
    *wets pants*

10. Tahj

Ooh, fashion critic, wouldn’t you just die to see Cate Blanchett wear this? (not that this lady doesn’t look great in it).

11. Flowerchild

Yes! Stunning! The dress is amazing, I was mesmerized by the beauty of Jamie Alexander, who showcases this dress and designer extremely well.
    She is perfect for this dress!! Again,stunning!
    Should be the winner of BDOTW!!!

12. Cara

I love the swarovski chrystal neckline, but the rest of the dress doesnt do it justice!

it doesnt flatter her, her waist and hips look rather wide!

i want to transplant the crystals onto another dress. perhaps something shorter!

13. Christopher Teoh

Jaimie Alexander injects some much-needed glamour in this ivory long-sleeved figure hugging gown by Micro Giovanni!! We have to say that the cascading crystal-encrusted neckline was totally breathtaking!! She looks super gorgeous, definitely BDOTW contender, perhaps even a winner for us!!