18.04.11

Halle Berry In Roberto Cavalli – Silver Rose Awards Gala

Halle Berry flaunted her delightful curves when she arrived at the Silver Rose Awards Gala at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Sunday.

She was accompanied to this event with her beau Olivier Martinez, who probably had difficulty focusing on anyone else but his gal wearing a hot pink Roberto Cavalli dress.

The figure hugging pink dress with plunging neckline and signature Cavalli gold accent was paired with an amazing pair of silver Christian Louboutin heels.

I’m so glad we’ve started the week with such interesting footwear.

Studded diamond earrings and exquisite Stephen Webster cuff bracelets completed her look.

I’ve been critical of Halle in the past as I wish for her to switch things up a bit, but on this occasion her trademark look is stunning.

[nggallery id=735]

Credit: Courtesy of Roberto Cavalli & Fame Pictures

Kaley Cuoco In Ann Taylor & Theonne - Step Up 11th Annual Inspiration Awards

Kaley Cuoco In Ann Taylor & Theonne – Step Up 11th Annual Inspiration Awards

Coachella Music Festival Fashion – Day 3

Coachella Music Festival Fashion – Day 3

18 Responses to Halle Berry In Roberto Cavalli – Silver Rose Awards Gala

1. Kaz April 18, 2011 at 11:52 #

Wow! Halle puts the hot in hot pink. Does she ever age?

2. Joy April 18, 2011 at 11:59 #

I love these shoes!!! I so want them :) The pink is pretty great too.

3. alannah April 18, 2011 at 12:07 #

tbh im not a huuuuge fan of the heels – im glad they’re different to plain old black pumps but they kind of remind me of everyday sandals with a heel whacked on for good meaasure. but totally agree she looks stunning nonetheless. cant believe how much olivier has aged since being with kylie though!

4. julia_o_connell April 18, 2011 at 12:37 #

*sob*
    Unfortunately I am always very sad and feel treated horribly when I see a pair of lous that I do not like – like theese Birkenstock-esque gitter heels
    Is this a new collaboration? what collection are these from?
    I have just, after years, managed to forget about Heidi Klums birkenstock project and now this
    I am sad :( I hope ur not FC

5. artemis April 18, 2011 at 12:53 #

She is beautiful, I like the color on her..but I don’t like the fabric of that dress, It seems cheap to me.

6. Hannah April 18, 2011 at 13:29 #

BORED. SO, so bored. She always looks the same, and whilst that is in ways a good thing, it is boring. This could easily be a photo of her maybe ten years ago.

• Marlie April 18, 2011 at 14:00 #

I agree. She is always wearing the same style of dresses, tight, short, and showing a lot of cleavage. She needs to stick to wearing more of Elie Saab.

• Alina April 19, 2011 at 07:49 #

I agree. I find her style really boring.

7. mochababe73 April 18, 2011 at 14:01 #

I love the color of the dress. Not crazy about the shiny fabric. The shoes are pretty, but I’m on the fence. A little too much of the foot is showing.

8. mari April 18, 2011 at 15:26 #

I love how soft the dress looks, the fabric looks so … I don’t know ow to say it… comfortable?
    I do not like her, but I have to agree she looks pretty, her body looks good (of course), and she’s not showing as much flesh as she uses to; therefore= a good look.
    yes, I love the dress and the fabric!! I had to say it again.

9. dee April 18, 2011 at 15:38 #

I like the color but the shiny fabric of the dress doesn’t appeal to me. The shoes are ok.

10. Pati April 18, 2011 at 17:04 #

Amazing!

11. Taylor April 18, 2011 at 17:21 #

What a great look…Halle gets it right again.

12. Ariel April 18, 2011 at 21:07 #

Love the color on her & her shoes! Very sexy!

13. Jane April 18, 2011 at 22:06 #

While the dress is fine (I like the colour but I’m split between two minds on the actual design), am I the only one who thinks the shoes look like glittery, heeled Birkenstocks? I’m not their biggest fan, it has to be said.

14. WendyB April 18, 2011 at 22:41 #

She looks perfect, so why change? I don’t think anything is wrong with a trademark look when it’s this beautiful. She doesn’t have to dress to entertain the masses if she doesn’t wish to!

15. Rian April 19, 2011 at 01:20 #

Given the choice between pumps and shoes such as these, I’d choose pumps!

16. Redseouls April 19, 2011 at 03:56 #