17.04.11

Coachella Music Festival Fashion – Day 2

Coachella Music Festival continued in Indio, CA yesterday.

Katy Perry: The singer arrived with her buddies dressed in a gorgeous romantic D&G peach and ivory tiered lace dress with a polka dot headband. I expected something more outrageous from Katy, but I love that she’s not predictable. Gladiator flats completed her look.

Kate Bosworth: The blonde actress is a regular at Coachella. She opted to wear a Topshop Amercian flag tank top with white Current/Elliott ‘The Girlfriend’ shorts and tan lace up ankle boots. Her laidback festival chic look was paired with bohemian accessories and aviator sunglasses.

Isabel Lucas: Much like Whitney Port yesterday, Isabel is very much in her element at Coachella. The Australian actress wore a colourful tie-dye maxi skirt with a crochet top. Minus her black plimsoll she accessorized her look perfectly.

Diane Kruger: The German actress kept her look very casual and fuss-free. She wore a black tank top and caramel Zara skirt; accessorizing with a straw hat and Joie gladiator flats.

Dita von Teese: The Burlesque star continues to march to the beat of her own drum at Coachella. On day two she opted for a nautical inspired look which includes a Moschino Cheap & Chic bow accented jacket. She accessorized with red cat-eye sunglasses, Louboutin espadrilles and a Chanel quilted bag.

Credit: Style.com, Wenn, Fame Pictures & INFDaily

In Katy Perry's Closet - D&G Lace Dress

In Katy Perry’s Closet – D&G Lace Dress

Mulberry Coachella BBQ & Pool VIP Party

Mulberry Coachella BBQ & Pool VIP Party

19 Responses to Coachella Music Festival Fashion – Day 2

1. alannah April 17, 2011 at 13:23 #

loving kate bosworths look. i also saw another of her looks from day one & same with isabel & they were both looking so good then too! love that you cover this event, ive been looking fwd to it all day.x

• Fashion Critic April 17, 2011 at 13:25 #

you are very welcome. Glad you enjoyed the post.

I think it provides us all with great summer inspiration x

2. sabrina April 17, 2011 at 13:29 #

I also love this post. Great Job!! Rihanna was there as well.

3. artemis April 17, 2011 at 13:31 #

I love Isabel Lucas look! I don’t look at her feet though..

4. Alexandra April 17, 2011 at 13:31 #

well that’s more like it! yesterday’s looks were mostly ridiculous. i’m loving everyone and especially Dita here because festivals are about celebrating one’s true self and not “dressing for the occasion”. you can see everyone here is in their element and feeling comfortable. i hope vanessa is taking notes.

5. Emi April 17, 2011 at 13:32 #

Even if I don’t like to see the pockets of shorts, I like K. Bosworth, she’s so cute and I love her style. I also like I. Lucas, while I dislike D. von Teese, quite ridiculous hairstyle, I would say. I usually like her Old Hollywood style but red carpets are a different story. She looks like a teacher here. I don’t like the way K. Perry’s dress fits her in the breast area. I really wish to go to Coachella, one day but it’s quite difficult since I live in Italy. Music and fashion… perfect match.

6. Alina April 17, 2011 at 13:36 #

Isabel looks stunning!

7. justme April 17, 2011 at 14:25 #

Day 2 goers are a lot less contrived, I like it.
    I love Katy’s outfit the most because that dress gives me such a romantic vibe. But Isabel and Diane aren’t far behind, they both look stylish, comfy and lovely as well.

8. Jennesia April 17, 2011 at 15:29 #

i’m not fond of katy’s bust in that dress. my faves are diane, dita (love the jacket and the nautical theme) and isabel lucas.

9. nicky April 17, 2011 at 15:42 #

isabel looks great. love the vibrant colours and coachella is very much suited to her style. diane looks lovely as usual as well…love her effortless approach to dressing for coachella.

10. mol April 17, 2011 at 16:41 #

I love everyone’s look except for Katy – don’t like the fit, although I do love the vibe of it…..

11. Ariel April 17, 2011 at 17:18 #

Isabel looks stunning! Love her skirt!

12. Letizia April 17, 2011 at 18:27 #

I love so much kate bosworth look! she’s too cool!

13. maria April 17, 2011 at 19:20 #

LOL did u see Katy’s banana bag? Quite unexpected with that dress, but not really unexpected coming from her though :)

• Fashion Critic April 17, 2011 at 19:36 #

:) only Katy

14. ashley April 17, 2011 at 21:49 #

i love kate’s look because i think it’s the most realistic outfit to wear to a music festival. i honestly don’t see how some of these women wear sandals. i just think it’d be soo uncomfortable because your feet would be so dirty afterwards but that’s just me.

15. Thomas J Monks April 18, 2011 at 00:35 #

Love Kate Bosworth here and as much as I love Dita but I do not think her ensamble is event appropriate wish she would just wear jeans and a cute blouse even if it is from Elie Saab or Dior couture

16. Rob April 18, 2011 at 04:29 #

Isabel Lucas always looks good. I haven’t seen her much since she left Home and Away.

17. T. April 18, 2011 at 11:25 #

Great summer inspiration, LOVE IT!