Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Credit: Getty, INFEvents, INFDaily, Fox & Fame Pictures

Gwyneth Paltrow In Vionnet - "My Father’s Daughter" Book Signing

Gwyneth Paltrow In Vionnet – “My Father’s Daughter” Book Signing

Coachella Music Festival Fashion - Day 1

Coachella Music Festival Fashion – Day 1

14 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. laurakitty April 15, 2011 at 22:22 #

So difficult to choose between Heather Graham and Leslie Mann- both look perfect!

2. Mel April 15, 2011 at 23:58 #

And Anna Paquin?!?!?!?!? She was my favorite this week, I truly belive she was going to made it to the BDOTW final list :-(

I guess i’ll vote for Cameron, Now I have to rethink all my week.

3. Hannah April 16, 2011 at 01:37 #

I went for Hilary Rhoda, probably moreso for her glowing skin and seemingly endless beauty than the actual dress, but to be fair she made me like i dress I once hated and pulled it off with serious panache. I liked Rihanna’s dress but not so much her hair and makeup, and Heather and Cameron were serious contenders for me, the former especially so.
    I hope you have a lovely weekend, I am seriously crossing my fingers that it gets sunnier like last week again! :)

• Fashion Critic April 16, 2011 at 11:15 #

Thanks Hannah. So far it doesn’t look so sunny, but fingers crossed the sun comes out soon.

4. Tahj April 16, 2011 at 03:14 #

Not a lot of good choices here, but Alexis Bledel got my vote because I really liked her dress and the blue sparkles bring out the greatest blue sparkles of all, her eyes.

5. mol April 16, 2011 at 06:33 #

Aside from the raindrops on her dress, Hilary Rhoda is perfection for me; I do have to add that Cameron Diaz tempted my vote a bit – her gorgeous sidewalk style and all….this was a fun week, I liked many of the looks, and your coverage is, as always, amazing F.C., every day so much to entertain, many thanks!

• Fashion Critic April 16, 2011 at 11:13 #

thank you Mol.

Can’t wait for the Met Gala.

• Tahj April 16, 2011 at 15:44 #

ooh, when is the Met gala? That’s where some of the most beautiful gowns are on display.

• Fashion Critic April 16, 2011 at 17:10 #

May 2, so very soon.

6. Emi April 16, 2011 at 07:56 #

H. Graham looks great, lovely color… I voted for her even if I like also A. Bledel.

7. CreoleLady April 16, 2011 at 11:49 #

Geez, tough week, don’t want to limit my choice to just one. But I must give an honorable mention to Emma Stone, who is wearing a color I completely steer clear of – powder blue – and making me a believer with that pop of pink.

8. pipsqueak April 16, 2011 at 14:27 #

I was torn between Hilary and Cameron, but went with Hilary eventually. No particular reasons. I just tossed a coin.

9. Sophia April 16, 2011 at 18:43 #

I have to choose Rihanna. She looked smokin’ hot and so beautiful in her Carlos Miele dress. I also liked Hilary Rhoda’s Chloé dress but the colour isn’t really my thing.

10. moja31 April 16, 2011 at 21:32 #

definitely alexis, and not just for this lovely frock, she was fabulous all week.