15.04.11

Drew Barrymore In Catherine Malandrino – Kimberly Snyder Book Launch Event

Drew Barrymore attended the book launch for Kimberly Snyder’s “The Beauty Detox Solution” this week in West Hollywood.

Sporting a fresh new red do, the star has finally turned her back on ombre hair.

Her biker chick chic look included a Catherine Malandrino black leather jacket with a draped lapel which she paired with J Brand “901” low-rise denim leggings, lace up ankle boots and a black Mulberry clutch with gold accented.

I really loved her feathered earrings.

Feathered earrings are becoming trend as they have been sported on Gwyneth Paltrow, Jessica Biel and Vanessa Hudgens.

Gwyneth made a statement with her hot pink Wilfredo Rosado feathers to contrast her black look, whilst Jessica and Vanessa’s feather earrings gave their looks a boho vibe.

Do you see yourself wearing feather earrings?

Long chain feather earrings New Look £6.99
Oversized feather earrings Urban Outfitters £18
Gilded Lily feather single earring Pink Mascara $50

Credit: Zuma Press, Fame & Getty

Alexander McQueen Fall 2011 Press Preview

Alexander McQueen Fall 2011 Press Preview

Rihanna In Carlos Miele - American Idol

Rihanna In Carlos Miele – American Idol

15 Responses to Drew Barrymore In Catherine Malandrino – Kimberly Snyder Book Launch Event

1. Valeria April 15, 2011 at 17:03 #

don’t care about Drew, it’s a blah look, but Gwyneth’s make-up is stunning! and her pink feather earrings got me thinking

2. Tamia April 15, 2011 at 17:07 #

lol FC,you know Jessica looks like a hot damn mess! x

3. mol April 15, 2011 at 18:29 #

Drew’s hair looks quite dry and lifeless so the red doesn’t look its optimal best…..the feather earring option isn’t a fav for me……

4. dee April 15, 2011 at 19:25 #

I like Gwyneth’s earrings. I prefer Drew as a blonde and the other two ladies are just meh.

5. robbie April 15, 2011 at 19:49 #

draw looks blahtastic!

as for feather earrings, some of them are kind of cute but those ones like drew and jessica are wearing are incredibly hideous, cheap and tacky looking.

6. Ingrid April 15, 2011 at 20:48 #

i love drew’s hair colour! i think it suits her, and i like the light pink lips with it too :)

7. Hannah April 15, 2011 at 20:54 #

I’m not a huge fan of the look, but of all people Drew can pull it off. The hair isn’t lookign much better to me, it is an awkward shade adn looks veyr brassy and fake, and quite dry and dead. I really love her either a warm natural blonde or a realistic brown. I also love th eearring, but imo she is (alongside Steven Tyler) the only one who could pull it off, it looks a little contrived on the others.

8. AnderBoBo April 15, 2011 at 22:25 #

Drew is one of my faves, she always looks fresh, laid back and without pretense. I think I was the ~only fan of her ombre hair, but I’m digging the red. Sidenote, does she just not age?!

• Amanda September 20, 2011 at 20:57 #

Yes I am going thru old Drew posts…I loved the ombre and sported it myself for a long while!

9. Caitlin April 16, 2011 at 15:29 #

Hey FC, those earrings became a massive hit when they were featured on the show “Pretty Little Liars” (actually, it was just one earring, as Drew here is rocking).

I originally loved the look, because it was so indie, but now everyone has caught onto it I don’t think it’s so cool anymore (particularly dislike Gwynneth’s take on the trend). Only someone like Drew can pull this off.

Sorry for the rant, just though you might like to know :) You probably already did, though.
    xx

10. box5angel April 16, 2011 at 15:30 #

As much as I love Gwyneth, I love Drew more and she Drew wore the feather earrings before any of them. She had them on last year on an Jimmy Kimmel special.

Love Drew’s hair color. Prefer the blonde but she looks great and can pull of any style/color.

Go Drew! :)

11. mochababe73 April 16, 2011 at 23:30 #

Drew looks a mess to me. I don’t know why but for some reason she looks sloppy and dirty. Her hair doesn’t help either. It looks like when I tried to hot curl my dolls hair when I was little. Totally fried it.

12. Fee April 18, 2011 at 11:50 #

I don’t know if it’s because of the hair but Drew IS Mandy Moore in that pic on the right.

I think feather earrings are really tricky to get right. Gwyneth’s are a case in point – the earrings look gorgeous but they don’t suit her. At all. The other two are way too Pocohontas.

13. Pam April 19, 2011 at 06:47 #

No feathered earrings for me thanks. It’s definitely not a look that I can pull off and based on the evidence, it’s a look that very few people can wear well.

14. Alexa June 23, 2011 at 06:01 #