15.04.11 In Her Closet

Whilst Courteney Cox was promoting her new movie, “Scream 4″ on ‘The Late Show with David Letterman’ and ‘Good Morning America’ this week, she opted for the same dress and shoe designer.

On ‘Letterman’ she wore a Roland Mouret Helena dress with Jimmy Choo ‘Volume’ sandals to add a contrasting colour to her look, when she so often opts for head-to-toe black.

So imagine my jaw-dropping surprise to see her not wearing her favourite colour on ‘Good Morning America’ yesterday.

She opted for a salmon leather jacket over a Roland Mouret alabaster stretch parachute silk-blend dress with a Roland Mouret ‘Glawari’ light khaki skirt.

Jimmy Choo ‘United’ sandals completed her look.

I have to say the first look works better for me, as I slightly put off by the creased skirt in her second look.

You can shop Courteney’s head-to-toe ‘Late Show with David Letterman’ look.

Roland Mouret Helena dress
Net-A-Porter US and Net-A-Porter International
Jimmy Choo ‘Volume’ Suede Sandals
Saks.com

You can also shop Courteney’s head-to-toe ‘Good Morning America’ look.

Roland Mouret top
Net-A-Porter US and Net-A-Porter International
Roland Mouret skirt
Browns Fashion
Jimmy Choo ‘Ursula’ sandals
Net-A-Porter US and Net-A-Porter International

Kristen Bell In Vanessa Bruno - "Scream 4" LA Premiere

Kristen Bell In Vanessa Bruno – “Scream 4″ LA Premiere

Scarlett Johansson In Roland Mouret - Coach Benefit For The Children’s Defense Fund

Scarlett Johansson In Roland Mouret – Coach Benefit For The Children’s Defense Fund

13 Responses to Courteney Cox On “Letterman” & “Good Morning America” In Roland Mouret & Jimmy Choo

1. Sonia April 15, 2011 at 01:59 #

I like the first look better too, but I am in love with the white/cream and pale pink combination of the second look.

And for the second look, was she pairing a blouse with a skirt or a dress with a skirt? isn’t it kind of weird to wear a dress and then put a skirt with it?

2. e April 15, 2011 at 02:24 #

i think both looks would be improved if she went up a size and went for figure skimming rather than skin tight. i get really put off my seeing a garment stretched and creased across the body like here. the overall effect might appear more elegant woman rather than try-hard starlet

• dee April 15, 2011 at 17:30 #

I was just about to say that. I think the skirts in both looks are too tight. You can see the pulling.

3. aiyu April 15, 2011 at 04:08 #

I don’t like both looks. It don’t seem to fit her well.
    Courtney is so thin, but the dresses makes her look like she has a big tummy.

• KateS April 15, 2011 at 04:58 #

I agree, there would have been no harm done here by going up a size.

4. Luis April 15, 2011 at 04:15 #

Why are celebs so obssesed with the highest heels and don’t even bother that the shoes will look so heavy?!

5. Lee Ann April 15, 2011 at 09:25 #

sorry but the second look looks like she is wearing a Mom skirt.

6. Manja April 15, 2011 at 13:13 #

agree with most fit is not the best,and 2nd look she looks like a nurse to me

7. Letizia April 15, 2011 at 15:19 #

I don’t like her second look at all, she seems older than she is! Instead the first one fits her perfectly.

8. Leti April 15, 2011 at 16:11 #

Courtney rarely wears her hair up, so the first look edges out the second look for me because I prefer the hair.

9. Valeria April 15, 2011 at 16:59 #

she looks very uncomfortable and mumsy in both pictures, like she can’t throw back her shoulders and she was never followed by a camera before. I know she is wearing thousands of dollars, but I just get the feel second look she bought on garage sale and first one is a self (badly) made dress

10. karen April 15, 2011 at 19:08 #

As much as I love RM, I do not like this black dress with the puffy sleeves. The dress looks so ill fitting in the first place but I don’t think anyone can pull off those ugly sleeves.

11. Julie April 15, 2011 at 21:33 #

I like the first look (probably wouldn’t have paired the dress with those shoes though), but the second look appears like a hot mess. I agree with the others that she should have gone up a size.