15.04.11

Abigail Breslin celebrated her 15th birthday by attending the 2011 Breast Cancer Research Foundation’s Hot Pink Party in New York City last night.

These teen actresses are growing up so fast. *feels old*

Abigail started off wearing cute Betsy Johnson dresses, now she’s graduated onto Notte by Marchesa.

I loved the embroidered bodice details on her red chiffon empire-waist gown with cap sleeves. She looks so grown up.

The newly blonde birthday girl added a silver clutch to her look.

I’m not crazy about the eye make-up, but she looks beautiful nonetheless.

Credit: Getty

Solange Knowles In Alessandra Rich - 2011 Angel Ball

Solange Knowles In Alessandra Rich – 2011 Angel Ball

Alexander McQueen Fall 2011 Press Preview

Alexander McQueen Fall 2011 Press Preview

15 Responses to Abigail Breslin In Notte by Marchesa – 2011 Breast Cancer Research Foundation’s Hot Pink Party

1. inessa April 15, 2011 at 16:12 #

Are you sure that that’s Abigail Breslin? To me it looks like a 30 plus year old desperate divorcée. But I could be wrong.

• Gigi April 15, 2011 at 16:53 #

Maybe she looks 30 + because she’s wearing her grannie’s nightgown.

Should take a look @ how Hailee Steinfeld does it,,,, or Jennifer Lawrence (who I know is older, but has such style)

2. sweetjess98 April 15, 2011 at 16:14 #

Are u sure that that is abigail breslin???????
    if it is, she’s grown a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lara April 15, 2011 at 16:18 #

I actually love it. The eye make-up may be a tad heavy for a 15 year old, but somehow it makes her eyes pop and I can’t be too mad. On a second and third look, the dress is maybe just a SMIDGE too grown up, but only just… Maybe it’s the way the bust-line looks… like it’s trying to do something that shouldn’t be done just yet…

4. ShoeGal April 15, 2011 at 16:25 #

I am blown away that this is little Agigail Breslin! She looks fantastic! I adore her Marchesa gown. It’s so regal and elegant. Great smoky eyes and the new blonde blowout is def working.

5. Lisa April 15, 2011 at 16:37 #

Woah. 15? Really? I’m sure I only saw Little Miss Sunshine last week. I think she looks great, older than her age, but then don’t all 15 year old girls want that?

6. Linda April 15, 2011 at 18:32 #

I think she looks her age. She looks cute and polished. I don’t see her looking like a 30 year old in this. I would nominate this for BDOTW.

7. LizLemooooon April 15, 2011 at 18:35 #

She looks like a baby Dianna Agron in the face and hair! I think this look ages her while at the same time making it very obvious that she’s a young girl trying to look older.
    It’s a nice colour on her just not the right dress or make up.

8. dee April 15, 2011 at 19:27 #

I don’t like the empire waist on Abigail. I think the color on her is nice. The dress ages her somewhat.

9. robbie April 15, 2011 at 19:54 #

terrible look, the hair is bad. she went from being adorable and cute to suddenly looking like someone twice her age maybe even older.

10. Hannah April 15, 2011 at 20:57 #

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! She must have been 14 when she dyed her hair, that is way too young IMO. She looks like on eof these scary children pageantees, that american’s seem to love doing reality shows on. I have no issues with the dress, but it is all too much.
    *prays for Hailee Steinfeld, Chloe Moretz and Elle Fanning*

11. Maria April 16, 2011 at 00:07 #

I love this dress on her! The only thing I don’t like is the eyeliner. What is with this black eyeliner on the bottom of your eye trend?

12. Sonia April 16, 2011 at 19:51 #

I really dislike the blonde hair. She only *just* turned fifteen which means that she was pretty young when she dyed her hair. I liked her when she was more natural. The makeup is too heavy as is the dress. The color looks good on her but everything else is just a bit too much for a fifteen year old.

13. mochababe73 April 16, 2011 at 23:35 #

This is too much dress (and color) for a 15 year-old girl. And, I find that it makes her look pregnant.
    Maybe her stylist should have had the designer make a short version (above the knee) of the dress.

14. Jones19 April 18, 2011 at 11:36 #

Wow she grew up way too fast