Heidi Klum In Michael Kors – 16th Annual Los Angeles Antiques Show 2011

It’s a marriage that continues to work in perfect harmony – Heidi Klum and Michael Kors.

The Project Runway host wore a Michael Kors silk jumpsuit from the Fall 2011 collection to the 16th Annual Los Angeles Antiques Show 2011 at Barker Hangar in Santa Monica yesterday.

When I look at Heidi in this cocoa silk scarf neck jumpsuit with an open back, I think only someone with Heidi’s height can pull this off, but I could be wrong.

The look was paired with strappy sandals and a leather buckle belt.

Whilst I love the look – I’m slightly obsessed with jumpsuits, just purchased another one today – I think the pants could’ve been a weeee bit shorter.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Minka Kelly In Victoria Beckham - Gatorade G Series Fit Launch Event

Minka Kelly In Victoria Beckham – Gatorade G Series Fit Launch Event

Sidewalk Style: Kate Bosworth In Isabel Marant

Sidewalk Style: Kate Bosworth In Isabel Marant

15 Responses to Heidi Klum In Michael Kors – 16th Annual Los Angeles Antiques Show 2011

1. Lee Ann April 14, 2011 at 21:01 #

Sorry but I’m not seeing it. To me the trousers make her look really thick around the middle and hips. I agree with Lagerfeld she looks like a sausage.

• manja April 15, 2011 at 11:46 #

Agree with Lee Ann

2. ShoeGal April 14, 2011 at 21:05 #

Jumpsuits are probany my #1 hate in fashion. It is very rare I find one I actually like (see Khloe Kardashian last week-well done). I think Heidi is getting too old to have cutouts in both the front and back. Great body or not it only ages her. I also hate the length on this.

3. nahla April 14, 2011 at 21:10 #

Ii lov the outfit

4. deka April 14, 2011 at 21:21 #

i love jumpsuits too! so sexy and comfortable
    but… i dont think heidi klum looks well put-together. she usually does better. something about it is sloppy and ill-fitting

5. Carolina April 14, 2011 at 21:44 #

This is a great color and fit on her but I’m not liking the turtleneck effect – not one of my favorite looks on anyone.

6. dee April 14, 2011 at 22:28 #

I do not like this jumpsuit on her.

• chryssa April 14, 2011 at 23:55 #

ditto…

7. Fiona April 15, 2011 at 00:10 #

I prefer the scarf down the front like on the model, but I know why she did it as the back is a little too completely bare, despite her great figure her skin shows her age, something about this makes me not like it. It needs something at the back. Like the concept though, I’m sure you look great in a jumpsuit as long legs are the main pre-requisite!

8. Hannah April 15, 2011 at 00:31 #

I cant really decide if I like it or not. There are aspects I love adn some I really dont, like th eoverwhelming browness doesn;t work for me. There’s also something a bit Lord of the Rings about th ebelt and the brown for me, not realyl sure what it is. I do love her hair and makeup though. It is so fresh and actually, really, looks natural, she looks so much more beautiful and young this way imo.
    I am not really a huge jumpsuit fan, probably because I cannot pull them off as I am 5’7, sad times, but I think that they look amazing on other people when done right, but here it just seems to me that it would have been better as a gown with a thigh high split or something.

9. Luis April 15, 2011 at 04:21 #

I hate this look. A dress and a scarfe?! and a jumpsuit who put her 10 pound on her hips and stole all her boobs?!

DISLIKE DISLIKE DISLIKE!

10. KateS April 15, 2011 at 05:04 #

I look at pictures like this, where even Heidi Klum does not look good in a jumpsuit, and I get hives at the thought of ever wearing one. Of course, that’s not unrelated to being 5’7, but even so, I think they’re very tricky to do well (cf Brooklyn Decker and the two denim nightmares for other recent jumpsuit errors).

11. june April 15, 2011 at 05:18 #

i hate jumpsuits but i have seen some flattering and cute ones before, but i don’t think this does any favours to heidi — it’s shapeless and unhemmed and heidi’s worn better before

12. Gaber April 15, 2011 at 08:51 #

I like the pop of colour on her fingernails.
    And that’s it.

13. Sharon April 16, 2011 at 00:07 #

I’m biased because I hate any shade of brown, so I’m already not liking the jumpsuit. I think the cut does unflattering things to Heidi’s great body, and the color does unflattering things to her face and hair. Ick, Ick, Ick!