Lake Bell In Michael Kors – Good Housekeeping’s Shine On Event

Lake Bell appears to be enjoying herself more on the red carpet.

This was evident at Good Housekeeping’s Shine On Event in New York City last night, where I had more than one picture of her smiling to choose from.

She looked very sexy wearing a black asymmetrical Michael Kors Fall 2011 dress, which has been updated from the Resort 2010 version.

Lake’s version with a sharper cut and black belt, was teamed with two pops of colour coming via her purple clutch and green Brian Atwood ‘Debra Due’ peep-toes.

Top knot’s appear to be the look of the day, as this hairstyle was also sported by Kylie Minogue.

Do you think it’s greedy of me wish for one more pop of colour on her lips?

Credit: Style.com & INFEvents

Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 Shanghai Presentation

Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 Shanghai Presentation

Elle/Valentino Spring Summer 2011 Ezine

Elle/Valentino Spring Summer 2011 Ezine

18 Responses to Lake Bell In Michael Kors – Good Housekeeping’s Shine On Event

1. Dani April 13, 2011 at 17:07 #

I think that hair with that dress makes her look like Tinkerbell. Love elements, but perhaps seperately.

• Dani April 13, 2011 at 17:14 #

Love *both* elements

2. Rachel April 13, 2011 at 17:23 #

You are right! Something is missing, maybe another pop of colour via her lips or another belt.

3. olivia April 13, 2011 at 17:31 #

I love the sharper cut, but i really would have liked to see the runway belt. FC, I agree with you, some pink on the lips would have made this so much better

• Anissa April 13, 2011 at 19:51 #

Agreed, the lip color wouldn’t have been an issue if she had the runway/model belt.

• KateS April 14, 2011 at 02:00 #

Agreed, the bag and shoes just aren’t quite enough – one more feature required.

4. The Stylish Tot April 13, 2011 at 17:39 #

Tinkerbell! My thoughts exactly! From the hair to the cut of the dress. I prefer the styling on the model!

• Tahlia April 13, 2011 at 21:57 #

I looked at it and instantly thought if she put a bone through her hair and the dress was leopard print she would fit in perfectly with The Flintstones!

5. Alina April 13, 2011 at 17:48 #

I always have a problem with her hair and make-up. I would like to see her wearing lighter make-up. She’s a beautiful woman and it’s a shame not to show it with suitable make-up. I think that if she gives up the bangs , she will look far more brighter and appealing.

6. La:Dolce:Vita Fashion Fix April 13, 2011 at 17:56 #

She looks fabulous in the dress but I don’t get the accessories.

7. mol April 13, 2011 at 18:28 #

I too prefer the styling on the model – I’m not feeling her choices in either the shoes or handbag…..I will say that I love the fit of the dress on her…..

8. shap_half April 13, 2011 at 18:32 #

Her hair is really turning me off this look. It’s too severe. I think from the neck down, fab.

9. dee April 13, 2011 at 19:03 #

I like the styling on the model. She isn’t really sellinng this look.

10. Tania April 13, 2011 at 19:17 #

She definately needed colour on her lips.

11. Lara April 13, 2011 at 19:58 #

Wow, I must be the only one who thinks she looks STUNNING… I would have opted for a smaller clutch in a different colour, if I really wanted to wear those shoes…

• mm April 13, 2011 at 20:41 #

I agree she looks wonderful. May she continue to smile!

12. Hannah April 13, 2011 at 20:10 #

It is absolutely nto greedy, the colour splashes would be more balanced, so one at the botton, one in the middle and one at the top. Also, the green and purple are quite cool toned, so red or coral or a warm pink would have balanced it all nicely. Aside from the bangs, I love this look, I just wish they (and Michelle’s) were straighter and less diy.

13. mochababe73 April 14, 2011 at 14:22 #

I love the dress, but she either needed some red lips or the runway belt.
    But with that type of dress, she should have worn a different hairstyle. This ‘do makes her look like Pebbles from the Flintstones.