13.04.11

Good Housekeeping’s Shine On Event

Here are the rest of the looks from Good Housekeeping’s Shine On Event.

Christy Turlington: The model still looks like she did 20 years ago. She doesn’t appear to be aging. It must be the supermodel gene. Christy attended this event wearing a Louis Vuitton teal blue dress with a black boucle cropped jacket. Her chic look was teamed with black accessories.

Heather Graham: The blonde actress is a huge fan of L’Wren Scott, and who can blame her when it gives her a body like woah. The peach figure-hugging L’Wren Scott wool-blend dress was paired with matchy peachy pumps, fuchsia pink lips and a gold VBH clutch. BDOTW?

Eve: The singer wore a Jean Claude Jitrois white leather dress which she over accessorized with too much jewelery.

Rebecca Romijn: Her Georges Chakra Couture black sequin dress with a white satin décolleté shawl was also over accessorized with Lorraine Schwartz jewels. She completed her look with black Jimmy Choo ‘Quiet’ peep-toes.

Ali Larter: It’s been a while since we saw Ali Larter on the red carpet, and I’m sad to say she’s lost her sparkle. I’m really not excited by her Dolce & Gabbana polka dot dress. Let’s not go there with the pumps.

Ashley Tisdale: The young actress who recently tweeted that her 2 year wait for a Birkin was finally over, arrived at this event wearing a black Catherine Deane dress. I find this look quite sombre for her, but she added a slightly touch of magic with those gold metallic Brian Atwood ‘Maniac’ pumps.

Credit: INFEvents & Realm Boutique

Amy Smart In Holmes & Yang - Art of Elysium Heaven Gala

Amy Smart In Holmes & Yang – Art of Elysium Heaven Gala

2011 Hong Kong Film Awards

2011 Hong Kong Film Awards

15 Responses to Good Housekeeping’s Shine On Event

1. Sonia April 13, 2011 at 22:13 #

I actually really like Ali’s outfit but since I would probably wear something like that to a dinner with friends, not a red carpet event, I can see how its kind of boring.

I love Ashley’s look. Its quite downplayed for her style but I think she is trying to grow up a little with her fashion and not be the cutsey bubble gum pop princess everyone thinks she is. I love that she didn’t go predictable with black pumps. Are those the same pumps she wore to the Sharpay premiere?

2. ShoeGal April 13, 2011 at 22:19 #

I actually like Ali’s outfit best of all. It’s fun,feminine,and flirty. Plus she looks amazing for having just had a baby recently. Christy looks stunning but ther outfit sadly looks old and outdated. The rest are just ‘blah’ for me.

3. Danielle April 13, 2011 at 22:36 #

Rebecca Romijn gets my vote!

4. dee April 13, 2011 at 22:42 #

I like Christy Turlington’s outfit the most.

• Alina April 14, 2011 at 11:36 #

I agree. She looks so chic.

5. justme April 13, 2011 at 22:47 #

For having a baby in December, Ali looks very good to me. She’s the only one whose outfit doesn’t have something unnecessary.

6. hally April 13, 2011 at 23:20 #

i love ali’s look and her body looks amazing!!!! she is usually more adventurous so i can see how you are disappointed

7. Tahj April 14, 2011 at 00:09 #

Heather Graham looks the best. Don’t get the love for Ali’s look. Looks sloppy to me. That color on Graham is light and clean. Does she ever age?!

Rebecca Romijn’s dress would have been killer…in the 80s. I have a weakness for black and white. Though I’ll agree that she overaccessorized. The bracelet was unnecessary.

8. Hannah April 14, 2011 at 01:12 #

Oh I love to see Georges Chakra doen right, recently him and some other couturiers seem to have been done wrong by certain celebritites (ahem Sarah Harding) and so it is lovely to see the magic of his work displayed so beautifully. I alos love to see Heather graham. She realyl isn’t afraid of colour, especially nice not sombre colours. She always has a beautiful attitude, is elegant and frankly looks incredible. Such a pinnacle of the whole ability of simplicity. Breath of Fresh air.

9. KateS April 14, 2011 at 01:51 #

I really hate those metallic Brian Atwood pumps. So heavy and tacky. And I agree that Eve has over accessorised, but the dress looks great on her.

10. laurakitty April 14, 2011 at 03:22 #

I think I need to carry Heather Graham’s photo with me at all times so that I actually go to the gym. Her body is perfect and that is the best dress to complement it!

• Fashion Critic April 14, 2011 at 07:09 #

I agree. Great motivator

11. Elisa April 14, 2011 at 08:26 #

Rebecca Romijn is wearing the same prom dress as Kelly and Brenda in Beverly! Awkward ;-)

12. Anna April 14, 2011 at 09:27 #

I really like Ashley’s outfit, nice, simple and a pop with the shoes. She wears it really well, it really suits her bodyshape (not that I’m jealous or anything…) :)

13. CreoleLady April 14, 2011 at 10:32 #

Heather ftw in a variant of that yummy blush tone I can’t get enough of.