Camilla Belle In Alberta Ferretti – Good Housekeeping’s Shine On Event

Camilla Belle arrived on the red carpet at Good Housekeeping’s Shine On Event in New York City last night.

It’s refreshing that she hasn’t been turning up to an opening of an envelope, so we can appreciate her more when she does make an appearance on the red carpet.

Last night she wore a stunning coral Alberta Ferretti Fall 2011 dress.

This is the first time we are seeing a look on the red carpet from this collection.

The actress wore her silver embellished halter dress with Christian Louboutin ‘Luxura’ ankle strap pumps, a maroon Ferragamo clutch and Cartier jewels.

Credit: Style.com & INFEvents

Moran Atias In Zac Posen - 'Birdman' Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Moran Atias In Zac Posen – ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Kylie Minogue In YSL - Aphrodite Tour Wrap Party

Kylie Minogue In YSL – Aphrodite Tour Wrap Party

22 Responses to Camilla Belle In Alberta Ferretti – Good Housekeeping’s Shine On Event

1. Mahima April 13, 2011 at 13:02 #

The clutch ruins it for me.
    For some reason, I feel like she always looks the same on the red carpet. I always get Deja-vu

2. Marvel April 13, 2011 at 13:16 #

Nope. Sorry. I know loads of people love her but I just dont see the appeal. The dress is nice but I cant appreciate it on a person who makes a career from attending red carpet events. Yes she hasnt been on the red carpet for about a month but I can NEVER warm up to her.

• Luis April 13, 2011 at 14:33 #

That seems pure hate. You love Ashley Greene and the Ashley doesn’t haver a big or better career than Camilla…

• Fashion Critic April 13, 2011 at 14:41 #

I would say that Ashley Greene does have a bigger career as she’s been in 3 major movies that everyone has heard of and they have had worldwide success.

If you ask someone about Prada to Nada, I don’t think they would have heard about it in fairness

• Luis April 13, 2011 at 14:59 #

I’m not trying to say that Camilla is a great actress, but i don’t think it’s fair to critice her and praise Ashley. Camilla was the leading figure in 10 000 BC who made a lot of money and she is a actress since she has 7 years.

The main point in the discussion is that i don’t care what she does because for me she is one of the best dressed celebs and for her young age she is the best dressed of her generation.

• Marvel April 13, 2011 at 18:27 #

Thanks for coming in my defence FC :)
          The difference between Ashley and Camilla is, like FC said, Ashley is more famous and also she doesnt parade around the red carpet. The fact of the matter is we’ve seen Camilla 6 times this year on the red carpet and we last saw Ashley on the red carpet back in November.
          and also OTT, its rather sad that she just goes to any event providing she can walk the red carpet. She’s like Paris Hilton, famous for hardly no reason.
          That’s just my personal opinion.

• Carolina April 16, 2011 at 16:57 #

I love Camilla and doesn’t care about Ashley, but they do have dated Joe Jonas lol

3. gragriP. April 13, 2011 at 13:23 #

I love the color of this dress but I don’t understan why she chooses a black clutch..too dark..but I like the dress ;)

• dee April 13, 2011 at 15:22 #

The clutch isn’t black. It is like a burgundy color. I like her look.

4. Jones19 April 13, 2011 at 13:27 #

Gorgeous dress on her but I feel let down by her fuzzy hair.

5. Luis April 13, 2011 at 14:27 #

She never does wrong.

6. s April 13, 2011 at 15:05 #

The hair is really pulling the look down and the odd fit on the top half doesn’t suit her.

7. Samantha April 13, 2011 at 15:20 #

Absolutely love this dress, and the color looks fantastic on her, but I hate that clutch. Rarely does a clutch bring down a look for me as much as this, but it really does here.

As for her not having an really successful acting career, I don’t really care about that. All I really care about is the red carpet look! This is a fashion blog, not a critique on these people’s talent.

8. Alina April 13, 2011 at 15:29 #

I love the dress – it’s very feminine , but I hate how she choose to accessorise it , plus the hair looks messy.

9. Tahj April 13, 2011 at 16:21 #

Beautiful. I’ve talked a lot of smack on here about her turning up to an opening of an envelope. I just feel like too many actresses just want to make a career out of showing up to red carpets in fashionable gowns when they should focus on their work and then play around with fashion to promote their work. Like Cate Blanchett does. She’s a fashion icon but is still taken seriously as an actress and doesn’t show up to the opening of an envelope.

And like you said, it makes an appearance more special when it’s more rare.

• Fashion Critic April 13, 2011 at 16:52 #

Cate is a perfect example. I squealed when she arrived on the red carpet wearing Givenchy at the Oscars

10. Rahel April 13, 2011 at 18:30 #

I think she looks cute.

11. Emi April 13, 2011 at 20:24 #

First of all I quite agree with Marvel about the massive presence of C. Belle on the red carpets. Said that, the dress is cute but I don’t like the rest, her hair, the shoes and the clutch.

12. Guy April 13, 2011 at 21:04 #

I attended. Straight male nirvana! But CB’s hair was indeed wack, especially when plastered on the massive video screens. Hawn’s sheer dress showed off her killer dancer’s body. Larter’s dress hugged her killer curves nicley.

13. Luiza April 13, 2011 at 22:45 #

She hasn’t done anything wrong to be famous, so what’s wrong with it? If I was invited to big events and could wear these gorgeous dresses I would definitely do exactly as her! I love her choices on the red carpet!

14. KateS April 14, 2011 at 02:07 #

Personally, I find her annoying (I think it’s the blankness in her eyes rather than her pointless red carpet attendance, but whatever), but I do think the dress is good on her. I don’t mind either the shoes or clutch, but I don’t think they work together – they needed to both be in the same tonal range, if not actually matchy.

15. mochababe73 April 14, 2011 at 15:48 #

I love the dress and the color. The hair should have been smoothed out.