Olivia Palermo In Marchesa – Couple Of The Year 2011

Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl attended the Couple of the Year 2011 event in Hamburg, Germany last night.

The socialite looked beautiful wearing a Marchesa Spring 2011 dress.

Despite this being a red carpet re-run, Olivia’s white chiffon dress with a beaded neckline looks just as good a second time around.

I’m glad to see Olivia opted for a more elegant flattering hairdo on this occasion.

Her red and black satin heels plus her silver embellished Club Monaco clutch stand out just as much as her dress.

Credit: Style.com & Zuma Press

28 thoughts on “Olivia Palermo In Marchesa – Couple Of The Year 2011

1. JacobGH

Wow, Olivia looks gorgeous. Even though it’s a repeat can I still elect this for BDOTW? The shoes alone put her above a lot of her competition from this week.

2. Lori

love this! not just because I am a huge OP fan, but because it’s gorge. Elle Fanning, whom I also love, didn’t do it justice, and committed your cardinal sin of wearing black shoes. Too heavy. More OP! More OP!

3. ShoeGal

I much prefer the original neckline of this dress. Olivia’s version looks like what a bride would wear to her reception. Cute dress but she should have stuck with the original detailing. And I am usually a sucker for a vibrant shoes but these simply do not fit the mood of the dress for me. Elle Fanning remains the winner for me with this one.

4. Tania

Dresses like this make me want to be famous so that I can go to red carpet events and wear dresses like these. BDOTW contender!

5. andy

Wow! Gorgeous!! ….. oh and Olivia looks great too ;)
    haha. Kidding aside, I think she looks fantastic… I’m imagining how it would look if she had red lipstick to somewhat match the shoes…cannot decide if it would add or detract from the outfit.

6. Lee Ann

She looks wonderful and yes her shoes are perfection!but please I have never seen such poor chemistry in my life! Does she hire him?

7. KateS

Not sure that those gorgeous shoes bear any relation whatsoever to the dress, but she looks absolutely beautiful. I love the proportions of the dress on her.

8. Victor

BDOTW please! She’s just amazing! I think she did so much better than Elle, because of her shoes alone!

9. nicky

she looks gorgeous. thank goodness she’s back for now with a good look after so many questionable looks. i still prefer the mint version at the end of the day though

10. Team Eva

She looks stunning in this dress and I am pleased she returned to my home town so this time I should change my nick to Team Olivia ;-)
    BDOTW worthy