Salma Hayek stepped out in this beautifully constructed Alexander McQueen Resort 2011 top back in November to attend the WWD CEO Summit and Keynote Dinner.

The petite actress looked incredibly chic, pairing her McQueen top with long black pants, standout gold jewelry and a slicked back ponytail.

Admittedly, the pants are a little too long on her small frame but that’s just one tiny error I’m willing to look past because overall she looks stunning.

Newly svelte singer Jennifer Hudson was next to wear this McQueen top when she performed at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards in February.

It’s been so inspiring to witness Jennifer’s transformation and subsequent style makeover, and I love almost everything about her look.

Teaming the top with fitted pants and a pair of killer heels gives her a sexy silhouette and her makeup and accessories are perfect. The only thing throwing me off is her hair. Even though it looks fabulous, this kind of top benefits from a more pulled back style.

Finally, Kim Kardashian wore the same top to support sister Khloe and her husband Lamar Odom’s new fragrance ‘Unbreakable’ this week.

Seemingly taking cues from both Jennifer and Salma, Kim opted for fitted pants and pulled her hair back into a tight ponytail. I agree with your comments that Kim looks good, but I do wish she had played more with her accessories. Some jewelry, a clutch in a contrasting colour or a pair of interesting heels would have definitely taken this up a notch.

This one was extremely tough since all three women look great; but my vote goes to Salma Hayek. She oozes sophistication in this outfit and I love the jewelry that she paired with it. I also prefer the looser pants on Salma in comparison to the fitted ones on Jennifer and Kim.

What do you think?

Credit: Getty & Style

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney - The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney – The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Who Wore Stella McCartney Better? Alexis Bledel or Corinne Bailey Rae

Who Wore Stella McCartney Better? Alexis Bledel or Corinne Bailey Rae

10 Responses to Who Wore Alexander McQueen Better? Salma Hayek, Jennifer Hudson or Kim Kardashian

1. Nadia April 8, 2011 at 10:05 #

I think Jennifer looks the best ! Her look is the best !

2. Pati April 8, 2011 at 10:26 #

I agree 100% with everything you wrote :o) I too prefer loose pants and pulled back hair, so Salma wins for me. She looks so chic and sophisticated. My least favourite is Kim- she does look good, but also extremely boring with those tight trousers and the most uninspiring shoes out there! Jeniffer on the other hand had a little bit of fun with this look with those gorgeous shoes and exposed lace bra, so I applaud her for that. Nevertheless, I wish she had pulled her hair back to show off the detail on the top.

3. noo April 8, 2011 at 16:03 #

i wish one of them wore it with the skirt :D

4. DivaMom April 8, 2011 at 16:49 #

Class and sophistication win every time. Give me Salma!

5. ShoeGal April 8, 2011 at 17:31 #

While I do prefer the looser pant on Salma,Kim looks the best in the top. Maybe it’s her amazing infamous cleavage but the fit just suits her best.

6. Hisadora April 8, 2011 at 21:16 #

I think Kim looks absolutely amazing!!! Her hair and make up are beautiful and let the top do all the talking!

7. kirsty April 9, 2011 at 09:41 #

i think this outfit looks so old on salma!!!! and Kim’s shoe choice does make her look boring. I’ll agree Jennifer should have pulled her hair back but she had the most fun with it and totally rocked her look.

8. Ayesha April 9, 2011 at 15:00 #

jennifer is way better than the rest.

9. Jones19 April 9, 2011 at 20:05 #

I prefer Jennifer’s heels and fitted pants. Salma’s pants are way too long and Kim’s heels are boring. I wish one of them had worn the skirt though.

10. Stefahnee June 23, 2011 at 05:39 #

Jennifer Hudson riped it. She looks incredible! It was a hard decision between Selma & JHud. Selma looked professional & sleek & JHud looked ready to party.
    Kim looks great to but she’s always were items like that. Go Jen ! (: