Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Credit: Picture Group, Fame Pictures, INFEvents, Zuma Press & Getty

Emmy Rossum In Elie Tahari Spring - Elie Tahari 'Emmy' Bag Launch

Emmy Rossum In Elie Tahari Spring – Elie Tahari ‘Emmy’ Bag Launch

In Lorraine Nicholson's Closet - Versace PVC-Paneled Silk-Crepe Dress

In Lorraine Nicholson’s Closet – Versace PVC-Paneled Silk-Crepe Dress

26 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. molly April 8, 2011 at 23:03 #

Everyone looks good, but Taylor Swift is the only one who really popped. Annasophia Robb was a second choice.

2. Hannah April 8, 2011 at 23:16 #

I went for Ashley Tisdale, but I would have gone for michelle ahd she nto had bangs and pulled her hair back and then wiped her eyeshadow off, her dress was beautiful! I also liked Khlow’s look, but the bag put me off slightly, gorgeous as it is!
    Have a lovely weekend Fc, it should hopefully be sunny, maybe even moreso than the past few days!
    Also, this is a bit random, but have you seen Abed Mahfouz’s work, I really think he is undercredited, and I find it so hard to find any red carpet looks by him, but his clothes are GORGEOUS, so I thought I’d give him a shout out, as I think you’ll appreciate the beautiful clothes he makes!

• Fashion Critic April 9, 2011 at 00:13 #

I hope u have a great weekend too x

3. Ella April 8, 2011 at 23:52 #

This week was hard…and if we line up with you FC, I will be amazed.

Because I love gowns so much, I had to go with Taylor. But Anna Sophia and Ashley were the other two standouts for me.

4. Sally April 9, 2011 at 00:39 #

I was torn, but Anna Sopia Robb, because I remembered my reaction when I first saw the picture; reverting to a grade school girl “Oh, PRETTY!” …. but that’s why I love this site. :) Thanks for all the work you do FC!

• Fashion Critic April 9, 2011 at 00:59 #

My pleasure

5. mai April 9, 2011 at 01:17 #

i really love that bonnie wright’s! so freaking hot.

6. Dirk April 9, 2011 at 01:43 #

To be honest, i’m going with none of the above. I was too impressed with Miley Cyrus at the Kids Choice Awards. is there a write-in vote? lol.

But Saoirse would’ve had my vote if the dress was a bit shorter.

7. La:Dolce:Vita Fashion Fix April 9, 2011 at 03:38 #

Elle Macpherson shut that down!! Wow! She looks amazing. She better win!

• shubby doo April 9, 2011 at 12:43 #

co-sign. i cant take my eyes off her!

8. Ariel April 9, 2011 at 04:43 #

There’s yellow, black, blue, and white outfits in this week’s poll. I’m all for color and voted for the brightest this week which was Elle Macpherson!

9. rebecca April 9, 2011 at 06:23 #

was gonna vote for iman but she’s not in here:’(

• Mimy April 9, 2011 at 09:46 #

same here

10. rebecca o April 9, 2011 at 08:43 #

I’m not really fond of any of these, but I chose Elle because she looks so cool in that jumpsuit.

11. Emi April 9, 2011 at 08:46 #

Elle, because she really stands out (of course, with that incredible body). The others aren’t particularly interesting. I like Amanda and Saorse but not so much. Elle got my vote, also because of her pose.

12. Leslie April 9, 2011 at 09:41 #

My God what a week ! I went for Elle (because like you said, she’s damn hot), but Selena was great too (i love her choice of shoes). And I loved Amanda… well ok like I said, I chose Elle but they’re really all fabulous !

13. D April 9, 2011 at 10:19 #

comparing to elle others just look dull…

14. Victoria April 9, 2011 at 11:42 #

What a great week! I voted for Taylor but my favourites include:

1. Taylor
    2. AnnaSophia
    3. Selena
    4. Amanda
    :D

15. Megan April 9, 2011 at 13:52 #

Only two that stood out for me would be Anna sophia and Elle. voted for elle though she looks stunning!

16. Lisseth April 9, 2011 at 14:04 #

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bonnie Wright’s dress!

That girl is so fashion, stylish and glamorous! Bonnie looked so confident at the red carpet.
    She always captivate with her outfits!

Her style is different to other girls’ ones! So she’s amazing!

17. Ayesha April 9, 2011 at 14:38 #

all the looks here are fabulous but taylor swift just catches my eye like nothing else.

18. Sonia April 9, 2011 at 17:18 #

I love Ashley’s book because I felt that this was one of the first times when she looked amazing from head-to-toe and I believe this is the first time she has been included in a BDOTW poll so congrats to The Tiz! Yay!

I did love how Taylor looked but the dress is very bland and predictable, nor did it fit her body type very well so my vote is going to Ashley.

19. mol April 9, 2011 at 17:47 #

My first and second choices are: Elle and then Anna Sophia.

20. Imam April 9, 2011 at 18:19 #

I like Elie Saab dress, it’s gorgeous, but Taylor..come on… it’s boring… do something new with your hair!!!

21. Jones19 April 9, 2011 at 19:58 #

Selena and Elle are the only ones here that really look like they’re dressed for spring. Love it.

22. joe April 10, 2011 at 00:33 #

bonnie & elle. with bonnie, whenever she surprises me, it’s wow. i like this girl. not the type of annoying hollywood stars who only think a lot of being fashionable. And elle, don’t know this girl, but she killed it.