Kristin Davis In Prada – “Born To Be Wild 3D” New York Screening

Kristin Davis attended the New York Screening of “Born To Be Wild 3D” last night.

She continues to wear dresses from the Prada Resort 2011 collection for her promo tour.

Those of you who believe the 46 year old actress dresses too young for her age, will be delighted to see that her wild printed Prada dress has a more mature feel to it on this occasion.

Black Miu Miu heels, soft make-up and luscious lose curls completed her look.

Whilst I appreciate this slight change of style. I’m desperately missing a belt of some sort to give the look more shape.

Credit: Style.com & Zuma Press

In Mena Suvari's Closet - Rag & Bone Bequia Printed Silk Maxi Skirt

In Mena Suvari’s Closet – Rag & Bone Bequia Printed Silk Maxi Skirt

In Blake Lively's Closet - Carven Open-Front Dress

In Blake Lively’s Closet – Carven Open-Front Dress

20 Responses to Kristin Davis In Prada – “Born To Be Wild 3D” New York Screening

1. Juliana April 8, 2011 at 16:10 #

It’s a beautiful dress, but a red or blue belt would’ve made such a difference!

2. DivaMom April 8, 2011 at 16:16 #

I want Kristin to vamp it up a little more. She’s uber-sexy and I feel like she tends to hide that. She’s my favorite gal from SATC–she tends to do that Charlotte thing a little too much though. Although I do believe Charlotte was more xex bomb than she lets on! Be braver Kristin, you can do it! LOL

3. OZALES April 8, 2011 at 16:19 #

I like it! She wore it better then Rihanna. I think she dresses perfect for her age.

PS. I’m a huge fan of your web site. I wish you had the mobile version or maybe even a mobile app.

• Fashion Critic April 8, 2011 at 16:33 #

It’s funny you say that, because I’ve been trying to find a compatible one. Onswipe just crashed and burned, so I’m looking for another one

• OZALES April 8, 2011 at 17:43 #

YAY! I hope you find one soon! I need my fix everyday, even when I’m on the go. :)

• Elaine April 8, 2011 at 18:05 #

I think my life would be complete if you were to to have a RCFA’s app :-)

• Fashion Critic April 8, 2011 at 18:31 #

I’m aiming to have a mobile version by mid May x

4. Luiza April 8, 2011 at 16:31 #

Are there people who think she dresses too young? I don’t think so, she never wears anything short for example!! The fun in her looks usually come from a good use of color! I think her style is classic and pretty! On this look I agree with you that she needs a belt, or anything else to brighten up her dress. It is a beautiful dress but needs a more careful styling.

5. Rebecca April 8, 2011 at 16:53 #

Yes,pretty dress and good for her but the styling is DULL–no jewelry, drab hair and the dress does scream out for a belt on her, though it works without one on the model, probably because she has other elements going on

6. ShoeGal April 8, 2011 at 17:14 #

I normally love Kristin’s style but this is just BAD. She looks so matronly and dull. Like a frumpy housewive after church on Sunday.

7. Rach April 8, 2011 at 17:56 #

I think Kristin can get away with dressing young – she generally looks really lovely and pretty without giving mutton vibes. This dress absolutely proves she should continue with her usual style – it’s so dull and matronly, makes her look 10 years older! Though I guess the problem is the styling as the models make it look really vibrant and glam.

8. Ayishaa April 8, 2011 at 18:26 #

Interesting… From dressing too young to too mature. This look feels oldddddd. The length of the dress would have been preferably shorter.

9. mochababe73 April 8, 2011 at 19:00 #

Kristin looks like she’s wearing a cheap housedress. I wouldn’t even wear this to pick up my kids from school.
    She needed it to be shorter and fitted.

10. Hannah April 8, 2011 at 20:21 #

I had no idea she was 46, age is but a number. I think this is just dowdy. She looks really dated aswell. I love er style, and I think it is definitely hwo she looks best, and is definitely age appropriate. I LOVED teh lips dress, who else could make that look as cute adn nongimmicky. She also seems to be refraining from black pumps, thankgod. Such a breath of fresh air.

11. Lala/S-R April 9, 2011 at 04:17 #

I so miss Sex and the City…*sigh*
    She looks…cute.

12. KateS April 9, 2011 at 06:00 #

I agree that this dress needs a belt – the bracelets in the model pic show how well strong, brightly-coloured horizontal lines set off this collection.

13. Emi April 9, 2011 at 09:16 #

Ugly dress, first of all, the print is horrible. Also I don’t think it’s right for a red carpet, too simple. I prefer the model version, the sleeves are cute, her version is too simple and disperately needs good accessories.

14. akanksha April 9, 2011 at 10:47 #

is it just me or somebody else also thinks that the model sitting in the image has a rather “odd” pose!

and for Ms. Davis : only had styled the look well!