Sidewalk Style: Kylie Minogue In YSL

It’s so good to see Kylie Minogue out and about again.

I’ve missed our Sidewalk Style Queen.

She dazzled on the red carpet last night wearing Pucci, and this afternoon she was spotted leaving her home in London wearing a YSL trench dress from the Spring 2011 collection.

Her navy belted cotton-gabardine sleeveless trench dress is a very elegant way to welcome the beautiful sunny weather we’re experiencing here in London.

White YSL Deauville canvas wedge sandals with a blue trim, shades and hot red lips completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

In Kylie Minogue's Closet - YSL Trench Dress & YSL Deauville Canvas Wedge Sandals

In Kylie Minogue’s Closet – YSL Trench Dress & YSL Deauville Canvas Wedge Sandals

In Daisy Lowe's Closet - Elie Saab Gown

In Daisy Lowe’s Closet – Elie Saab Gown

14 Responses to Sidewalk Style: Kylie Minogue In YSL

1. mochababe73 April 7, 2011 at 19:01 #

While I prefer the brown, I like the way that the navy is styled. It has a nautical feel to it.

2. Badaboum April 7, 2011 at 19:18 #

Love the look and especially the YSL shoes, I thought they were the Prada/Top Shop that you posted earlier.
    I am surprised she put so much make up on, it doesn’t suit her and usually she goes for a more natural look wich I prefer.

I live in Maida Vale and I have been getting mad for months trying to figure out were she lives!

• Badaboum April 7, 2011 at 19:21 #

Just in case: no, I am not a stalker and if you know where she lives please do not post her address…;D

• Fashion Critic April 7, 2011 at 19:40 #

lol…no I would never do that even if I knew

3. Megan April 7, 2011 at 19:23 #

Love this look Great for spring/summer!

4. robbie April 7, 2011 at 19:40 #

i have missed her so much! i remember in 2008 when she was on tour there was so many candid pictures of her but this tour there is hardly any. i love the wedges. she really is incredibly gorgeous.

i so want to raid her closet oh so much!

• robbie April 7, 2011 at 19:46 #

oh and thanks FC, kylie sites have been soooooo slow lately so they hardly have any updates on new pics of her.

5. dee April 7, 2011 at 21:41 #

I think she would look better in the tan color. Her skin is so pale for the navy.

6. Lee Ann April 7, 2011 at 22:04 #

From the skirt up she looks lovely but please can someone break the news to her that her legs are not good.

7. Rebecca April 7, 2011 at 23:00 #

She is the queen of sidewalk style, isn’t she! Yeah, her legs are pretty pale, but that is a spring hazard. Otherwise, I think her legs are just fine!

8. KateS April 8, 2011 at 00:48 #

Very cute, and I think pale skin is nice against navy. I love the nautical reference in the shoes, too.

9. julia April 8, 2011 at 02:33 #

Love the dress, hate the shoes, hated the dress on her. It looks weird and what’s going on with her hair, fgss!

10. Sharon April 8, 2011 at 09:33 #

Now this is much better. I didn’t like her in the Pucci at all, but this looks terrific on her. Not fond of the shoes, though. They seem to give her cankles.

11. Rach April 8, 2011 at 17:51 #

Love this look, so chic and elegant, a real French feel about it. I love Kylie’s sidewalk style – unlike other stars, her casual looks do still have some element of casual about them, rather than try-hard and unconvincing.