Jennifer Garner In Rachel Roy – “Late Night On Jimmy Fallon”

Jennifer Garner made a guest appearance on “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon” last night, where she talked about her kids, husband Ben Affleck, and her new movie “Arthur.”

Something tells me that Jen should’ve worn this Rachel Roy Spring 2011 dress to the “Arthur” New York Premiere the night before.

Her Rachel Roy bedazzling dress would’ve lit up the red carpet, but she chose it for her TV appearance instead.

The actress sported wavy locks, Cartier jewels and the same triple platform Casadei pumps she wore to the premiere.

Would you have preferred this Rachel Roy dress for the premiere?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Look We Love: Picture-Perfect Like Heidi Klum

Look We Love: Picture-Perfect Like Heidi Klum

In Kylie Minogue's Closet - YSL Trench Dress & YSL Deauville Canvas Wedge Sandals

In Kylie Minogue’s Closet – YSL Trench Dress & YSL Deauville Canvas Wedge Sandals

13 Responses to Jennifer Garner In Rachel Roy – “Late Night On Jimmy Fallon”

1. Luis April 7, 2011 at 16:12 #

I prefer this for the premiere but i didn’t adore it either. Isn’t she rich enough tu buy another shoes?! She is graceful but dresses like a boring people.

• advo April 7, 2011 at 16:53 #

Maybe she actually likes the shoes?

• Luis April 7, 2011 at 16:59 #

I have no doubt! I was being ironic.

2. feliciab April 7, 2011 at 16:18 #

YES!! This would’ve been much better for the premiere. I thought her red carpet outfit added bulk to her upper body and was, well, boring. She looks seriously hot in this Rachel Roy dress.

3. Rebecca April 7, 2011 at 16:38 #

I think this is a stunning dress and it looks fabulous on her. However, maybe she wore the other look for the premier because she was outside in New York in early April–it’s cold, you know.

4. Leti April 7, 2011 at 17:59 #

I love when she does this kind of hair–the volume really works for her. I like this dress, as well (would love to see a full body shot). BUT, those shoes have got to go because they’re way too heavy, and they’re black.

5. Sharon April 7, 2011 at 18:45 #

Yes, this would have been a much better red carpet dress. In this one, she looks even better than the runway. I would like to see strappier shoes, though.

6. mochababe73 April 7, 2011 at 19:03 #

I almost didn’t recognize her. I like this, and I like the loose wavy hair alot better than the straight that we usually see.

7. KateS April 8, 2011 at 00:50 #

It would have been a great dress for the premiere, although maybe it was just too cold. She looks stunning, but I still haven’t come around to liking those triple-stacked pumps – far too heavy.

8. julia April 8, 2011 at 02:34 #

She looks amazing, the dress fits her perfectly. Shoes ok, nbd.

9. LO April 8, 2011 at 04:51 #

Note to Eva- this is how you do television. Long, form fitting, gorgeous, leaving no chance for wardrobe mishap.

Goregous for television. How many people saw this v. how many people saw pictures from the premiere? Plus it seemed that looser flowy attire was the theme for that premiere.

• Fashion Critic April 8, 2011 at 08:38 #

Lol…I knew Eva’s short suit wouldn’t work for tv

10. Tai'Tiana Jackson April 11, 2011 at 05:43 #

im loving those darn shoes!