Lake Bell In Sportmax – Oxfam Event

It looks like bangs are hot right now, Michelle Monaghan now Lake Bell has been spotted rockin’ this ‘do for spring.

Lake attended the Oxfam event held at The Lion in New York City this week, wearing a very colourful Sportmax dress from the Spring 2011 collection.

I love Lake’s dress. Not only the burst of vibrant colours, but love the fitted bodice which fans out into a floaty silk skirt.

The look is pulled down by her heavy ASOS ‘Palle’ strappy heels, which leave me cold.

If only her heels were more complementary to her light and playful dress.

Hot red lips – which a lot of stars of been opting for these days – completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

12 thoughts on “Lake Bell In Sportmax – Oxfam Event

1. JacobGH

I feel the same way about this kind of bangs as FC does about tights/black pumps. Why would she do this to her face??

2. mm

She looks so much better when she smiles instead of sporting that scowl on her face. Love the dress minus the shoe choice

3. dee

She should have worn thr runway shoes. The shoes she has on are too heavy for the dress. Everything else is good though. Even the bangs.

4. Naomi

Amazing look!
    I was also bummed out by the shoes, but everything above is BDOTW worthy, smile included.

5. Tamia

FC, it’s lovely to see a pretty smile from this girl- normally looks misreable as sin!she looks like she feels good :)

6. niya

I absolutely love the dress – I absolutely hate the shoes. the bangs actually seem to wokr on her I think. I wonder what Shoe Razzi would have to say about the shoes she should have worn.

7. mochababe73

Out of all the shoes in the WORLD, I am not real sure why she chose the heaviest ones that she could find.
    I love the dress. I would wear it in a minute.

8. KateS

The fringe seems to conceal Lake’s incredibly low hairline, which has always slightly bothered me, so I’m in favour.
    Dress is to die for, but no arguments that the shoes are a bit of a disappointment.

9. Sharon

Great dress, and it would have been perfect with the runway shoes. The bangs/fringe doesn’t bother me. I saw a close-up of her and they looked really cute. She has such beautiful shiny hair.

10. olivia

I totally love this dress, but would have preferred some strappy sandals with it, or even a colorful peep-toe would have been better.