06.04.11

Eva Longoria In Azzedine Alaia – ABC’s Good Morning America

On Tuesday, Eva Longoria was still promoting her new book, “Eva’s Kitchen” on Good Morning America.

Despite being a rainy day in New York City, she didn’t let a coat spoil our view of her gorgeous Azzedine Alaia dress.

The long sleeve fitted white dress was paired with ivory Ferragmo pumps.

I love the dress, but the overall look is a tad one-note for my liking.

I think the bridal ivory pumps are preventing me from falling head-over-heels in love.

Eva’s next stop was ‘The View,’ where she was spotted wearing a Victoria Beckham Spring 2011 dress, which Victoria wore last year.

Only a true confident friend would feel comfortable following VB in this dress. I would be worried about the comparison.

Credit: Fame Pictures & Style.com

Michelle Monaghan In Juan Carlos Obando - MTV's 'The Seven'

Michelle Monaghan In Juan Carlos Obando – MTV’s ‘The Seven’

Helen Mirren In Lanvin - "Arthur" New York Premiere

Helen Mirren In Lanvin – “Arthur” New York Premiere

11 Responses to Eva Longoria In Azzedine Alaia – ABC’s Good Morning America

1. Rahel April 6, 2011 at 11:15 #

The yellow dress is amazing and Eva looks perfect in it.

2. Melany April 6, 2011 at 11:27 #

I don’t like the dress on Eva at all. Something about the waistline looks off to me, but the sunglasses are serious business. I love them!

3. Luis April 6, 2011 at 13:07 #

The yellow looks good, but the Azzedine Alaia dress is so similar to a Victoria’s Beckham dress that Kelly Ripa uses all the time.

4. Mreid April 6, 2011 at 14:01 #

Man what a complete waste of an Alaia. I’ve always thought you put one on and like magic you’re transformed. Not so here. The dress looks cheap, (how I don’t know it’s an Alaia for goodness sake); from the waist up, her body looks like a gymnast’s – tight yes but quite athletic. Let’s put it this way, this picture is not making me green with envy that she’s wearing Alaia and I’m not.

5. dee April 6, 2011 at 17:05 #

I don’t like the dresses on her.

6. ShoeGal April 6, 2011 at 18:43 #

She is knocking it out of the park for me this week. (Minus that icky little short suit slip up.) I like both of these looks but I especially love the blush look. She always looks well put together from head to toe. The cut is fun and flirty and the sunnies just keep giving a more regal look to her over all appearance.

7. KateS April 7, 2011 at 02:06 #

She needs to learn that she has no waist and dress accordingly. There’s nothing in the world wrong with her tight, tiny body, but she doesn’t flare out at the hips at all, and that ruins the lines of the Alaia and the pink VB dress from the other day.
    I’d like the see her standing up in the yellow dress, because the slight flare of the pockets at the hips might make it a really good shape for her if she hasn’t had it modified.

• Jones19 April 7, 2011 at 11:34 #

Agreed, Eva is very boxy and she needs to dress accordingly.

8. Lalitha April 7, 2011 at 06:17 #

She looks super-fab.

9. Eighty Jane April 8, 2011 at 17:25 #

This cut doesn’t flatter her. The bell of the skirt starts too low & accentuates how boxy she is through the middle.

10. Lala/S-R April 9, 2011 at 04:25 #

She has no curves for the dress.