I don’t think I’ve made any secrets about the fact that I’m not a fan of the Kardashian Klan, but I they did all look pretty fabulous at Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s Fragrance Launch for “Unbreakable” last night at The Redbury in LA.

Whilst I’m rolling my eyes at the fact that Khloe and Lamar have a fragrance to launch, I will keep this about fashion.

Kim opted to wear Salma Hayek’s Alexander McQueen Resort 2011 top with gold embroidered shoulder details.

Black fitted pants, black pumps and a VBH clutch completed her look.

I’m glad she wore her hair back with this look.

Khloe also when for all black, but she added a pop of colour via her yellow Balenciaga envelope clutch.

The star of the night opted for a Gucci black tuxedo jumpsuit from the Spring 2011 collection, which has a rope belt tied to the waist with tassels at end.

The look is complete with wavy locks and two tone Christian Louboutin David Delfin suede and leather pumps.

The most naturally stylish one of the group Kourtney, wore a T Bags kaftan.

She accessorized with a fringed H&M necklace and a tan Proenza Schouler PS1 clutch.

Which was your favourite?

Whilst I’m loving Kourtney, I’ve gotta go with Khloe in Gucci on this occasion.

It’s so refreshing not to see her trying to out dress Kim in the shortest tightest dress she could find.

Credit: Getty & Style.com

In Khloe Kardashian's Closet - Gucci Jumpsuit, Christian Louboutin David Delfin Suede and Leather Pumps & Balenciaga Envelope Clutch

In Khloe Kardashian’s Closet – Gucci Jumpsuit, Christian Louboutin David Delfin Suede and Leather Pumps & Balenciaga Envelope Clutch

Olivia Palermo In Giambattista Valli - "Henry's Crime" New York Screening

Olivia Palermo In Giambattista Valli – “Henry’s Crime” New York Screening

29 Responses to Kim Kardashian In Alexander McQueen, Khloe Kardashian In Gucci & Kourtney Kardashian In T Bags – Khloe And Lamar Odom’s Fragrance Launch

1. roxana April 5, 2011 at 12:13 #

khloe in gucci!

2. artemis April 5, 2011 at 12:14 #

I like Kourtney’s more cool style! I have to admit that Khloe looks the best I have ever seen her…the jumpsuit gives her a great figure. Finally, I think that Kim is too short and curvy for the Alexander McQueen look. Don’t get me wrong, I like her body but not the clothes on her.

3. Mahima April 5, 2011 at 12:26 #

Kim might be the most popular sister, but she looks the worst, or the least best, out of the three of them.
    I love Khloe’s look. Its really powerful, but not too much.
    As for Kourtney, to me she always looks great.

4. Amy April 5, 2011 at 12:47 #

Jennifer Hudson also wore the McQueen top at the Grammy’s. She was styled similar to Kim as well.

• Fashion Critic April 5, 2011 at 13:01 #

yep. I remember

5. Pati April 5, 2011 at 13:16 #

As much as I hate saying this, I liked them all… But I must give it to Khloe – finally she has picked something flattering! My least favourite is Kim- she´s so predictble…

• Fashion Critic April 5, 2011 at 13:18 #

so very predictable i agree.

Once I saw Salma wear it, I so pictured Kim picking this up too.

6. Luis Santos April 5, 2011 at 14:06 #

Predictable but if you see bigger images of Kim she is the best of the trio. Her make up was flawless. For me the least good is Kourtney the bag and the shoes don’t go right with each other.

• Luis Santos April 5, 2011 at 16:02 #

Not Kourtney, i meant to say Khloe.

7. sabrina April 5, 2011 at 14:10 #

I love this site!! Keep up the good work. I really don’t like this family but Khloe looks nice.

• Fashion Critic April 5, 2011 at 14:10 #

thanks

8. mochababe73 April 5, 2011 at 14:22 #

I love the Kardashian Klan. They have managed to make alot of money just endorsing products. I wish that I could do that.
    I am a big fan of Kim’s style, but I like Khloe on this one. Kourtney’s caftan is too long, but I don’t like caftans in general. I think that they look too much like house dresses.

9. Terry April 5, 2011 at 14:30 #

I don’t know why Kim decided to wear this McQueen number: I think it didn’t suit her at all (as it didn’t suit Salma Hayek). Not to mention poor Kourtney: it looks like that kaftan is ready to swallow her.

My best dressed, among the three sisters, is definitely Khloe.

10. justme April 5, 2011 at 14:49 #

It’s definitely Khloe for me too. She looks great.

Kudos to Kourtney for being the only one not drowning in make-up though (enough with the contouring, Kim).

• Pati April 6, 2011 at 15:57 #

LOL! Totally agree. The only reason why Kim´s make up is flawless is because she´s got extensive practice with it !!! :o) She wears exactly the same make up every single day, even on her Starbucks runs!! Funnily enough, she even wakes up with that make up on on their show… If it wasn´t for her one-time-less-make up-episode at SAG, I would´ve suspected it of being permanent!

11. OZALES April 5, 2011 at 15:28 #

Although I’m not a huge fan of Kim, I think she wore the look better then Salma. For some reason it suits her more.

12. ashley April 5, 2011 at 16:30 #

they all look good but it’s kinda boring to just look “good” all the time. kourtney is the only one that stands out. she’s more fashion forward i think

13. robbie April 5, 2011 at 16:38 #

kourtney looks great, kim and khloe just okay.

gotta laugh though “unbreakable” give it a month fews and it will be breakable no doubt.

14. Hisadora April 5, 2011 at 18:10 #

They all look beautiful!!! My favorite is also Khloe but Kim and Kourtney look gorgeous as well.

15. Hannah April 5, 2011 at 23:27 #

I don’t always hate what they wear, bu tit gets VERY samey. I am not really feeling anything for Kim, ust complete indeifference. Kourtney is usually the most inspiring, as she actually seems to dress in what she wants, not for otehr people as much, but Khloe is my favourite here for sure. She looks sexy but not, despite that neckline, in a really overt way. I also adore the original styling, as I have to say this is the first time I have seen gucci off runway without similar runway styling, aka Morrocan. I think she made it sleek and modern but still old school with the shoes.

16. ShoeGal April 5, 2011 at 23:35 #

I think Khloe almost always the looks the best of the three so no surprise I feel the same way here. She looks regal,elegant,and flawless in this Gucci jumpsuit. Fab hair&makeup as well.

I don’t care for Kourtney’s look as I feel it cosumes her tiny figure. While I love that McQueen line it’s been worn to death and Kim (as usual) is busting out of it. I am also not a fan of Kim’s hair pulled back. Always seems too severe on her.

I am a big fan of these girls mostly because they don’t hide their love of black. And they prove everytime that it can be just as exciting as the boldest of reds.

17. Ayesha April 6, 2011 at 12:02 #

khloe looks so fabulous…definitely the best,the rest look good but not as much.

18. Emi April 6, 2011 at 14:41 #

I only save Khloe in Gucci. Kim looks like a dwarf, terrible.

• KateS April 7, 2011 at 02:25 #

I agree, definitely Khloe is the only look worth keeping. Kim’s look convinces me more than ever that McQueen’s designs should not be attempted by anyone who’s not at least 5’10” and leggy.

• Emi April 7, 2011 at 06:50 #

I quite agree even if I remember Noomi Rapace wearing McQueen and looking good, and also Mila Kunis wasn’t that bad at the Golden Globes. Sometimes it’s really matter of proportions. Kim K. doesn’t have the physique du role for McQueen, and she’s tacky. I don’t think A. McQueen would like to see her in his beautiful creations.

19. Jones19 April 7, 2011 at 11:42 #

Khloe looks amazing here. I usually prefer her looks over her sisters.

20. Fashionmeal April 8, 2011 at 04:16 #

Hey Catherine!
    Kourtney isn’t wearing Missoni. She’s wearing a dress by T-bags. Although, anyone could’ve fooled it for a Missoni!
    Sne also wore Marni platforms! You can check it out on her blog here!
    Xxo.

• Fashion Critic April 8, 2011 at 12:09 #

thanks for the update.

I would’ve sworn it was Missoni :D

• Fashionmeal April 11, 2011 at 22:20 #

Well, it’s one of those rare occasions where you were wrong. Omigosh? Hah.