Eva Longoria In Victoria Beckham – “Eva’s Kitchen” Book Promotional Tour

Eva Longoria was spotted headed to CBS Studios, for a guest appearance on the CBS Early Show in New York City yesterday.

She was on the show to promote her new cookbook, “Eva’s Kitchen.”

The actress wore a Victoria Beckham cap sleeve dress from the Spring 2011 collection.

She becomes the 4th celebrity to wear one of VBs Spring 2011 dresses in a space of a week, following Katherine Jenkins, Cameron Diaz and Brooklyn Decker.

Eva’s Cadillac pink double crepe cap sleeve tunic with underbust seaming detail and signature rose gold zip, has been modified to be more fitted to her petite frame.

Brian Atwood ‘Maniac’ pumps, a gorgeous smile and superstar shades completed her look.

Do you prefer the runway or Eva’s modified version?

Credit: Style.com & INFEvents

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Peter Som - Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Peter Som – Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards

Eva Longoria In Andrew Gn - Borders "Eva's Kitchen" Book Signing

Eva Longoria In Andrew Gn – Borders “Eva’s Kitchen” Book Signing

21 Responses to Eva Longoria In Victoria Beckham – “Eva’s Kitchen” Book Promotional Tour

1. alannah April 5, 2011 at 09:07 #

i actually really like both. but since i feel like ive seen the model style on VB heaps lately its nice to see it a little more fitted on Eva. glad to see her wearing a VB design which did you prefer?x

• Fashion Critic April 5, 2011 at 09:42 #

Both…like you. I would prefer the loose fit, but the fitted works for Eva as she’s so petite

2. Terry April 5, 2011 at 09:20 #

She looks like Cheryl Cole in this picture :)

• MatteaAM April 5, 2011 at 10:41 #

I was just about to say I thought it was her…

3. nokia April 5, 2011 at 10:00 #

The color is amazing on her.. the fitted one is perfect for eva

4. Jones19 April 5, 2011 at 10:23 #

I like both versions, gorgeous color.

5. Marlie April 5, 2011 at 10:53 #

I like the runway version and I think she should of worn it that way. It would of been a nice change from all the tight short dresses she wears. The colour is divine.

• CreoleLady April 5, 2011 at 11:27 #

Totally agree. Not convinced the fit is flattering through her midsection. But that color – divine on so many skintones. I’m obsessed with that blush tone and have picked up a couple of items in that color myself.

• artemis April 5, 2011 at 12:05 #

I agree with you Marlie..I think its a great change ,even if you have a flawless body, to wear clothes that don’t show it and have a more fashionable vibe! I don’t think that the runway version would overwhelm her if it was modified in the right places.

6. Nina April 5, 2011 at 11:33 #

I like the fitted version as it’s perfect for Eva’s petite body. The colour really is amazing!

7. robbie April 5, 2011 at 13:10 #

prefer the look fit gives it more of a classic retro vibe, plus the fitted version just looks as if she bought a few sizes too small for her.

8. justme April 5, 2011 at 14:55 #

I’ve said it before but tight dresses do nothing for her torso. Her waist isn’t defined so they make her look like a tube :/
    She should’ve picked the loose version imo.

• Sara April 5, 2011 at 15:44 #

LOL, totally. She’s so petite, but boxy. I think the loose version would have been a nice change for her

• KateS April 7, 2011 at 02:26 #

I agree, she has no hourglass shape at all, yet persists for some reason with these very fitted torsos. The loose version would have been adorable.

9. dee April 5, 2011 at 15:47 #

The dress makes her looks like she has a pouch.

10. mochababe73 April 5, 2011 at 16:32 #

One of my favorite shades of pink.
    I like Eva’s better, but I am not a fan of loose fitting clothing.

11. ashley April 5, 2011 at 16:34 #

i love this color so much but the fit of the dress is kind of weird. those shoes are darling!

12. Hannah April 5, 2011 at 17:39 #

The runway version, it looks more expensive to me, nad just more chic. I also think that despite her short frame this dress should ot ahve been made figure-fitting, and that a non body-con dress would be a refreshing change on Eva.

13. Ella April 5, 2011 at 18:22 #

Being petite myself, I am a huge fan of the changes Eva had done to the dress

14. ShoeGal April 5, 2011 at 23:47 #

It’s rare that I don’t prefer the runway look in a dress but I love how this dress fits Eva. I like that by making it more fitted,it made it sexier. I feel she can often try too hard but she looks amazing here. Love the sunnies,shoes,and hair.

15. karen April 7, 2011 at 01:59 #

I’ve tried on this dress and being petite I will have to say that it doesn’t look like it does on runway. It is too loose on and i think Eva is my height too so if she altered it like it looks then she lost the pockets too. And the pockets is what makes it look charming. I think this tunic just looks better on someone taller to look like its intended to look. Not for someone 5″3 or under.