Eva Longoria In Andrew Gn – Borders “Eva’s Kitchen” Book Signing

Eva Longoria continued to promote her new book, “Eva’s Kitchen” at the West Side Borders in New York City yesterday.

In one of the many changes of the day, she opted to wear a fitted Andrew Gn Fall 2010 jacket.

The exquisite workmanship and details on an Andrew Gn jacket is easily identifiable.

I love the leather trims and military-style details on this jacket which Eva wears casually with jeans, a white top and Ferragamo ivory pumps.

Eva sported two navy looks outside the Ed Sullivan Theater for her appearance on the “Late Show With David Letterman.”

She arrived wearing a simple v-neck navy Capretta dress with Ferragamo peep-toes.

Those same peep-toes were worn with her navy Bocanegra short suit which she wore for her interview.

I’ve liked all her looks so far this promo tour, but I’m struggling with the short suit. The shorts are too short and too fitted for my liking.

I have a feeling this will look very awkward on TV when her episode airs.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Eva Longoria In Victoria Beckham - "Eva's Kitchen" Book Promotional Tour

Eva Longoria In Victoria Beckham – “Eva’s Kitchen” Book Promotional Tour

Look We Love: Taylor Swift's Lush (But Cute) Curls

Look We Love: Taylor Swift’s Lush (But Cute) Curls

9 Responses to Eva Longoria In Andrew Gn – Borders “Eva’s Kitchen” Book Signing

1. Jones19 April 5, 2011 at 10:23 #

I agree about the shorts but otherwise she looks fab.

2. artemis April 5, 2011 at 11:57 #

Tottaly agree about the shorts! I think when she sits at the show they will seem even more short or even tacky…

3. robbie April 5, 2011 at 13:09 #

i really love the short suit, it is cute but the shorts are a tad too short though.

she looks quite good in all the outfits but i hate the tightly pulled back hair.

4. Pati April 5, 2011 at 13:24 #

I don´t like the short suit either… It´s too matchy matchy for my taste as both the color and fabric of the shoes matche her lapels… And it´s too short. But I do like her other looks and I like her hair. Finally something refreshing. My problem with Eva is that no matter what she wears it always looks so damn “try hard”. So it was good to see her more relaxed and casual…

5. dee April 5, 2011 at 15:50 #

I only like the jeans look.

6. mochababe73 April 5, 2011 at 16:26 #

I’m a jeans girl so I really like the first picture.
    The dress is classic Eva. A little tight though.
    The short set is cute, but too short and match-y. It’s kind of like a bridesmaids short set. I probably would feel differently if the shoes were a different color (and not black).

7. Leti April 5, 2011 at 16:39 #

My least favorite look is the tuxedo, but I really like the navy dress. FC, Eva is appearing on The View today and appears to be wearing look 73 from the Spring ’11 collection. She looks gorgeous!

8. Hannah April 5, 2011 at 17:37 #

I adore her Jeans look, we always see some skin on Eva so this is really refreshing, because she can dress well whilst being casual. I like the navy dress, but I LOVe the hair and sunglasses combo. I know that’s realyl random but she looks again mroe natural and casual and chic. I really dislike teh short suit. It is REALLY ill fitting, teh ajcket looks too big and not fitted so sh elook broad and like a nipslip waiting to happen with the blazer, and the shorts are way too fitting around the cuffs (can I say that?) and stop at the widest part of her thigh, so again are unflattering. Also, is it jsut me or is the boxy blazer a littl ebit air hostess? Also, would it kill anyone to wear a TOP with their suits?

9. ayishaa April 5, 2011 at 20:08 #

I looooovee the jacket so am leaning towards the jean look. The other 2 outfits aren’t that bad. Eva is quite petite so I think she can pull off short and tight outfits pretty well.