04.04.11 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 Annual Academy Of Country Music Awards?

Credit: Zuma Pres & Getty

Jewel In Edition by Georges Chakra - ACM Awards 2014

Jewel In Edition by Georges Chakra – ACM Awards 2014

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Scream 4 LA Premiere?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Scream 4 LA Premiere?

18 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 Annual Academy Of Country Music Awards?

1. molly April 4, 2011 at 22:03 #

Taylor swift was flawless. BDOTW for sure. AnnaSophia Robb was cute, but NOT best dressed or even close for that matter.

2. Moxie April 4, 2011 at 22:15 #

Torn between Taylor and AnnaSophia, but finally went with Taylor.

3. Ella April 4, 2011 at 22:23 #

I loved AnnaSophia the second I saw her last night–so I had to go with her?

Is there any way to find out the designers singers wore AFTER they had performed. Both Carrie and Miranda Lambert had great dresses ;-)

• Fashion Critic April 4, 2011 at 23:34 #

Miranda performed in Mandalay
      Carrie performed in WTB and her green dress was
      Farah Angsana

• molly April 5, 2011 at 02:23 #

I hate the pink dress that Miranda wore after her performance! It didnt look like it fit her. I got scared when she bent over to speak into the mic ;P

• Ella April 5, 2011 at 06:17 #

IS there any website to see full length pictures? The camera did not provide that….which drove me nuts

4. dee April 4, 2011 at 22:28 #

I couldn’t decide between AnnaSophia and Brooklyn so I voted for both of them.

5. Luis Santos April 4, 2011 at 22:33 #

It’s so easiest if this poll is the worst dressed… Nicole win the worst by far. The best i think the otlhers all look good and for me no one really stand out,

6. rafa April 4, 2011 at 22:38 #

Taylor.
    Dress is beautiful and her hair is on point.

7. asherlev1 April 5, 2011 at 02:11 #

Rihanna! This is me rewarding her for cutting back on the cray cray. Cos I often think I would love what she wore is she could have just cut down a bit, and this look is so deliciously minimalist that I am in heaven right now! <3

8. hally April 5, 2011 at 02:22 #

the lebanese designers are always such favorites among the country music crowd! is there a reason why? enlighten us fc! (not that i’m complaining, especially if it means more divine elie saabs, i voted taylor, she looked ethereal)

• Fashion Critic April 5, 2011 at 07:40 #

I think it’s two fold. The singers like big Embellished gowns which those designers create.

Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton etc, don’t want their dresses worn to a Country Music Awards show

9. cashawna April 5, 2011 at 03:13 #

rihanna looks horribly..i dont even know if i spell that right there were also people there that look way better than her

10. Julie Khuu April 5, 2011 at 06:20 #

Lovelovelove B.Decker’s new look…From the chic little bob to that perfect spring sheath…She killed it! No contest!

xo-Julie

11. Emi April 5, 2011 at 06:52 #

Rihanna. The others are without praise or blaime. Of course Taylor Swift looks beautiful and the gown is gorgeous but it’s another deja vu.

12. Rita April 5, 2011 at 07:34 #

I am so tired of Nicole wearing L’wren Scott every singe time

13. Ilana April 5, 2011 at 09:43 #

Of these dresses I only like AnnaSophia’s the rest does nothing for me…

Bummer that the green dress Carrie wore after her performance isn’t on this list cause that one was my fave of the night!!!

14. daphne November 10, 2011 at 14:13 #

hands down, for me: I think the winner ought to be Jennifer Nettles! (not on your list)