Taylor Swift In Elie Saab Couture – 2011 Academy Of Country Music Awards

Best Couture Award
The one person we can always rely on to add a touch of sparkle to the red carpet at a Country Music Awards show is Taylor Swift.

The Queen of embellishments wore an Elie Saab Couture Spring 2010 gown to the 2011 Academy Of Country Music Awards, which took place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada yesterday.

Her pale yellow embroidered gown with floral appliqué is stunning. The colour is absolutely divine against her milky complexion.

It’s a gown worthy of a winner.

Credit: Zuma Press, Style.com & Fame Pictures

23 thoughts on “Taylor Swift In Elie Saab Couture – 2011 Academy Of Country Music Awards

1. Alèxia

It’s a gorgeous dress but she isn’t making any justice to it. Besides, that color wastes her.
    It would have looked better on someone with darker skin and brown locks.

1. Gabriela

I agree. The dress is stunning, the detail is so intricate, but the colour washes her and the neckline is not very flattering in her -would suit better a more curvacious lady.

She is very beautiful and she’s wearing a E. Saab, but some how I’m not buying it.

2. dee

I agree, the dress is beautiful but she doesn’t have the right coloring or figure to make the dress come to life.

1. fashionista

totally agree! she looks absolutely stunning! I really don’t understand why people are always so critical of her. She always looks beautiful!

2. Rebecca

She looks lovely , if a bit predictable. Beautiful make up, and a lovely understated look with a little sparkle.

3. Courteney

Boring. A great dress on a lackluster star. And her hair?! Drives me crazy how mundane and boring it is.

4. CreoleLady

I think she looks lovely. That lip color is a yummy coral on my screen. And unlike some other stars, her hair is beautifully groomed and might even be all her own. Love this Saab gown.

5. Laura

If this dress were in a bolder color, it’d be Best Dressed for me. That color just isn’t right for Taylor. But I do like the detailing on the dress.

6. Sharon

I think she looks beautiful in this dress. She reminds me of a young Nicole Kidman for some reason..

7. jK

stunning … i think the color works.
    would love to see it in like an emerald green.
    thou, i like the model’s hair better …

8. Valeria

she is completely washed out by the dress, would it be a hint lighter or a shade darker – would be much better. But at least she is not orange with fake tan