Emily Browning In Erdem – “Sucker Punch” Sydney Premiere

I promise you this is one of the better pictures of Emily Browning at the “Sucker Punch” Sydney Premiere.

The Australian actress is yet to get into her comfort zone on the red carpet.

My neck is hurting just looking at this picture, and unfortunately it ruins my enjoyment of her Erdem Raisa dress from the Spring 2011 collection.

Her pretty floral dress with a white lace overlay is paired with nude Prada peep-toes.

Credit: Getty

Ashley Greene In Donna Karan - 2011 Met Gala

Ashley Greene In Donna Karan – 2011 Met Gala

Abbie Cornish In Alberta Ferretti - "Sucker Punch" Sydney Premiere

Abbie Cornish In Alberta Ferretti – “Sucker Punch” Sydney Premiere

14 Responses to Emily Browning In Erdem – “Sucker Punch” Sydney Premiere

1. Alina April 4, 2011 at 18:06 #

I hate her for ruining this dress.

2. Kaylie April 4, 2011 at 18:14 #

I know! I was looking at pics of her elsewhere and thinking, “My God! Is someone off camera pointing a gun at her or what?!?”

3. Naomi April 4, 2011 at 18:23 #

Amazing dress, terrible pose, boring shoes.
    Shame, shame, shame.

4. From Russia With Love April 4, 2011 at 18:35 #

Yesterday a friend of mine told me about a beautiful blonde girl in Sucker Punch. He said he liked that actress, Emily Browning. I said to him that there is no way that this is Emily Browning who plays sexy/preppy/warrior chick. So I watched the trailer. Wow. She really doesn’t look like herself in that movie. The girl blossomed. Apparently only for the movie.

• Fashion Critic April 4, 2011 at 18:49 #

LOL @ “Apparently only for the movie”

5. dee April 4, 2011 at 18:38 #

Cute dress maybe if she had more interesting shoes this would look better.

6. Luis April 4, 2011 at 18:58 #

Bad bad posture.

7. mol April 4, 2011 at 19:04 #

It looks like someone cut a picture of her head out and then stuck it (badly) on this photograph – it’s really hard to see past this jutting forward (and therefore looking biggish) head and into how cute her outfit is……Posing 101 is a mandatory course for Emily!

8. justme April 4, 2011 at 19:31 #

I will never understand short people with bad posture. At least, when you’re tall, you can always use complex as an excuse to hunch like that.

9. niya April 4, 2011 at 22:19 #

this may sound mean (though that is not my intention) but when I scroll down so that her face is no longer on my screen the dress looks amazing. I think she really just needs to sort out her hair and posture. she has no neck!

10. mochababe73 April 5, 2011 at 01:52 #

Who knew that the Kristen Stewart Syndrome was contagious?
    Cute woman, cute dress. Blah shoes.

11. hally April 5, 2011 at 02:25 #

she looks like an ugly bobblehead, which she also did at the last premeire, unfortunately here she ruins an otherwise great dress. why the bad posture? why the heinous haircut & makeup? is the stylist out to get her?

12. carol April 5, 2011 at 13:28 #

maybe she’s posing to look longer/taller? i love emily but those shoes are not working. she also wore the same shoes with a lace white erdem and i didn’t like it with that dress. she needs to retire those nude pumps.

13. Crystal April 7, 2011 at 12:26 #

am i the only one feel the photo looked like someone pined a ‘head’ on a poster?? her pose is uncomfortably awkward