04.04.11

2011 Academy Of Country Music Awards

Here are the rest of the looks from the 2011 Academy Of Country Music Awards.

Martina McBride looked spectacular on the red carpet wearing a Pamella Roland Spring 2011 gown.

The ivory one shoulder gown with cascading back and gold embroidered belt was teamed with gold fringed earrings and a large gold ring.

For some reason I thought Julianne Hough was Christina Aguilera.

The dancer/actress wore a beautiful peach halter Randi Rahm gown, but she OD’ed on the gold accessories.

Miranda Lambert looks beautiful as always, but her white embellished Lorena Sarbu gown doesn’t appear to be supporting the twins too well.

Jennifer Nettles is usually in the top 5 Best Dressed, but there was no wow factor on this occasion. This black Doo.Ri Fall 2011 gown with a web-like back panel is the most uninspiring look she’s ever worn on the red carpet.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Reese Witherspoon In Marchesa - 2011 Academy Of Country Music Awards

Reese Witherspoon In Marchesa – 2011 Academy Of Country Music Awards

Rihanna In Versace - 2011 Academy Of Country Music Awards

Rihanna In Versace – 2011 Academy Of Country Music Awards

11 Responses to 2011 Academy Of Country Music Awards

1. Marvel April 4, 2011 at 14:17 #

MIranda’s dress is Lorena Sarbu from the Spring 2011.

http://lorenasarbu.com/collections/spring-2011#awp::collections/spring-2011 (look 21 but Miranda’s is white)

• Fashion Critic April 4, 2011 at 14:23 #

2. Rebecca April 4, 2011 at 14:53 #

I love Julianne Hough’s dress, but it makes her look a little too long-waisted–the color is fabulous on her.

3. Alina April 4, 2011 at 15:12 #

Martina McBride looks stunning! In my top 3 of the night.

Jennifer’s dress is Doo.Ri Fall 2011 http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2011RTW-DOORI?event=show2262&designer=design_house189&trend=&iphoto=33#slide=33 .

• Fashion Critic April 4, 2011 at 15:24 #

Thank u. It looks so great on the model…I wonder why it fails so much on Jennifer

• Alina April 4, 2011 at 15:37 #

You’re welcome. I think is because the model is more flat chested. I also believe that Jennifer hasn’t the right attitude to pull off this dress.

What do you know about Celine Dion’s dress? Is it Vivienne Westwood? She was simply glowing last night.

• Fashion Critic April 4, 2011 at 15:42 #

I didn’t see Celine. I will go look for her now

• Fiona April 5, 2011 at 01:06 #

I just saw Celine at the Awards and she is wearing the same dress that Heidi Klum wore the other day to the Vivienne Westwood dinner. It looks better on Celine, better shoes and hair mainly, but it is unfortunate timing to follow Heidi so closely.

4. Laura April 4, 2011 at 16:22 #

Martina’s is the only one on this page I really like. Julianne is giving major Aguilera (fake tan, blonde blonde, overdone) look. The top on Miranda’s dress is distracting. And I just don’t like Jennifer’s look. She’s done so much better.

5. dee April 4, 2011 at 20:21 #

Boring.

6. KateS April 5, 2011 at 03:27 #

Martina looks gorgeous – it’s a brilliant cut for her – but the rest are just meh.