03.04.11

Victoria Justice In THEIA – 2011 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Pretty But *Shrugs* Award
Victoria Justice looked cute as she arrived on the red carpet 2011 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.

On this occasion she wore a THEIA racerback dress covered with multicoloured sequins.

Gold accessories including a Lauren Merkin ‘Lucy’ clutch completed her look.

She’s such a pretty girl, but I always find her so incredibly bland. She doesn’t seem to have any personality on the red carpet.

I wish she would opt for more young, fun looks. She nearly always wears the same type of fitted dress.

Pretty dress, pretty smile, but she’s not moving me. In fact couldn’t be more bored.

If she’d worn something fun like Blake Lively’s Carven dress, I would’ve been more interested.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Keke Palmer In Ina Soltani - 2011 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

Keke Palmer In Ina Soltani – 2011 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Miley Cyrus In Dolce & Gabbana - 2011 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

Miley Cyrus In Dolce & Gabbana – 2011 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

11 Responses to Victoria Justice In THEIA – 2011 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

1. Kaz April 3, 2011 at 12:29 #

I don’t mind the frock but those extensions are terrible…!

2. gragriP. April 3, 2011 at 15:08 #

One word : BORING!!!!!!!!!! she always wear the same dress with a different color or style…bleah..

3. s April 3, 2011 at 15:38 #

seriously? if she wore blake’s dress, she would look like a hot mess, just like blake did. it’s not adventurous, but it’s a cute enough dress.

4. Laura April 3, 2011 at 16:39 #

Yawn. If there was a written uniform for this kind of event this dress would be it exactly.

5. Alina April 3, 2011 at 16:55 #

Cute but boring.

6. Dee April 3, 2011 at 17:42 #

I don’t understand everyone’s criticisms; i love this look!
    Sure, it might not be the most innovative or creative, but I love the beaded work of the dress and she’s one of the few who accessorized her look well.
    Hopefully she will begin to experiment with her look in the future (a la Selena), but for now, she’s just a teenager who’s having fun with her style.
    And wow, she has an amazing body.

7. KateS April 4, 2011 at 01:02 #

For a dress covered in multicolour sequins, it does manage to look surprisingly boring. Cute, but nothing special.

8. Alicat April 4, 2011 at 03:24 #

Just another short, sparkly mini-dress. That said, she has a gorgeous smile and looks great in such a short length. Might as well wear it while you can!!

9. kimi April 4, 2011 at 06:43 #

I don’t really pay attention to Victoria’s style, but I found the dress really cute and very detailed because of the beading. I thought the shoes were uninspiring though. Some major killer heels would have made this outfit way more innovative and different.

10. Isabella April 9, 2011 at 16:56 #

OMG this dress is most beautiful thing i have ever seen! And Victoria Justice looks amzing in it…..

11. izzy April 16, 2011 at 16:08 #

I’m 100% agree with you!
    she’s always pretty and have amazing smile

but she’s always wearing short and tight dress to show a big ass
    and if you Realize .. her style is always the Same booth photographed Pls!

c’mon victoria wearing something colorfull and fun .. not something just to show your body figure

but I was curious, how did you enlarge your ass .. because once you did not have. but now, wow!