Selena Gomez In Christian Cota – 2011 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Best Shoes/Best Dressed Award
Victoria Justice should be taking style tips from Selena Gomez, because this is a young stylish star dressing her age and having fun on the red carpet.

The Disney star was sans Justin Bieber at the 2011 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, which took place in LA yesterday.

I guess they didn’t want to break even more teenage hearts.

Selena wore a summery Christian Cota Spring 2011 look which consisted of a chiffon sleeveless print top and crisp white shorts.

The best part of her look for me were her baby blue Camilla Skovgaard ankle point strappy sandals.

A Lauren Merkin ‘Lucy’ clutch, gold hooped earrings and glossy lips completed her look.

Head-to-toe she was the Best Dressed at this event by long mile.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Heidi Klum In Gucci - 2011 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

Heidi Klum In Gucci – 2011 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards?

39 Responses to Selena Gomez In Christian Cota – 2011 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

1. jennifer April 3, 2011 at 13:04 #

I think she looked boring with white, again. It’s repetitive as her go-to color. I get the summery look but it did nothing for her figure and the feathers in her hair look childish, not sophisticated. Love the shoes.

2. Terry April 3, 2011 at 13:21 #

Sorry but shorts on a red carpet are just wrong.

I totally agree with you on the shoes, though: they are gorgeous!

3. meimei April 3, 2011 at 13:33 #

I completely agree with you FC, she looks so young and fun. I’m drooling over those shoes….sigh… I love how you wrote ‘Justine’ Bieber….lol

4. RescueDog92 April 3, 2011 at 13:35 #

It was the Kids’ Choice Awards
    As people dress appropriate – Selena looked top!

5. Hannah April 3, 2011 at 13:56 #

I usually find her looks a little bit contrived but thsi is GORGEOUS! S refreshign and new and urgh jsut perfection. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

6. Mahima April 3, 2011 at 14:17 #

I wouldn’t really say its age appropriate.
    The shoes are to die for, but the outfit looks like something you go clubbing in.
    I agree with Jennifer that she wears the same colours a lot.
    Miley looked more age appropriate to me.

7. Linda April 3, 2011 at 14:43 #

Finally something I don’t find super boring! Those shoes are amazing and without them I don’t think I would find the outfit so great.

8. Hisadora April 3, 2011 at 14:51 #

She looks absolutely cute and fresh!!! I LOVE this look from head to toe.

9. gragriP. April 3, 2011 at 14:54 #

It’s nice to see an actress who dress her age…this look is really nice and easy…maybe the white is a little bit boring but it suit her. the shoes are AMAZING!! Best part of the look

10. rawda April 3, 2011 at 15:05 #

wow! such a fantastic look! she not only dressed her age and looked fabulous but she wore something very event appropriate! i have been falling in love with selena’s style for a while now and with this hot ensemble, BONUS POINTS!

11. Jess April 3, 2011 at 15:16 #

hmm the top is a little odd to me, its reminds me of a bib for some reason

12. Lilflowa April 3, 2011 at 15:21 #

Best Dressed? Hmm not sure i agree but atleast she tried to change it up with the shorts.

She needs more personality in her outfits in my opinion. Right now she’s just a walking clothes horse. Not very inspiring.

Outfit still looks mature, the shorts doesnt change that. But she tried.

13. mari April 3, 2011 at 15:27 #

so appropriate. some people dresss to to this like it is the grammys.

14. s April 3, 2011 at 15:40 #

her hair is super bad. the feathers to the weird highlight piece (just one piece??) to the comb back which, with her hairline, doesn’t work AT ALL

15. Laura April 3, 2011 at 16:32 #

Like this look but I’m not really sure about the fit of the top. Still, those shoes are great and this was one of my faves of the event.

16. Alina April 3, 2011 at 16:54 #

She looks lovely and I absolutely love these shoes.

17. ayishaa April 3, 2011 at 16:57 #

I rarely agree with anything Selena wears but this time she got the whole look right, hair & makeup included. Those shoes are GORGEOUS.

18. Ariel April 3, 2011 at 18:17 #

Very refreshing! Love this look from head to toe.

19. Karissa April 3, 2011 at 18:27 #

I’m just gonna come out and say it — those shoes look cheap and ugly to me. sorry?

20. Sonia April 3, 2011 at 18:29 #

I don’t know about this look. I mean, in theory, its nice but this is yet another time when Selena has something that would look nice but fails to inject any … spark into it. She’s not wearing the clothes, they’re wearing her and that’s what makes it boring. The only thing I like about her look is the turquoise shoes.

21. Victoria April 3, 2011 at 18:40 #

Agree with the best dressed! I love the whole look and I wouldn’t change anything. I thought it suited her age, the event and it was just overall very fun! :D

22. molly April 3, 2011 at 18:47 #

Its cute but it doesnt look like it fits her. She looks to boxy on top and too small on the bottom. I wish she wore her hair back in a ponytail. The shoes are to die for though.

23. Allie April 3, 2011 at 19:19 #

Your ads are making you lose a reader :(
    I hate the one that follows me around the page until I click out of it. And the ones that pop up at the bottom of every red carpet image… boo

• Fashion Critic April 3, 2011 at 19:49 #

Every site has ads style.com, Justjared…everyone.

If don’t want to return because of this that will be your choice and I will respect your decision.

24. E April 3, 2011 at 19:50 #

I love the look! Makes me wish summer were here…

25. Annel April 3, 2011 at 20:00 #

Wow, props! She looks relaxed and fresh but still not boring thanks to the shirt and the fab shoes. And I def need a pair of crisp white shorts for summer now :)

26. rafa April 3, 2011 at 20:28 #

Those shoes are amazing.
    Best part of the whole look.

27. asherlev1 April 3, 2011 at 20:59 #

The shoes are great, but that’s it. I don’t particularly like this look.

28. ShoeGal April 3, 2011 at 22:06 #

I thought she looked like tye-dyed a napkin wearing easter egg shoes. Easily on the worst dressed for me.

29. MichelleTina April 3, 2011 at 23:20 #

This was definitely the best look. It was appropriate for the event. The hair is bad, but her hair and makeup are always hit and miss to me. Bieber is on tour in Europe, otherwise he would have been right there so she can cling. smh.

30. ullis April 3, 2011 at 23:53 #

agree with everything you said. babes looks amazing! (and sooo much younger than 18)

31. Lo April 4, 2011 at 00:13 #

Best dress of the night! Agree with you FC. She looks so fresh. Everyone saying not age appropriate??? Remember she is 18! Not 12! She’s actually a legal adult so yes she is dress appropriately!

32. fashionlover April 4, 2011 at 08:06 #

shoes are adorable. but best dressed? hmmm..
    i don’t know..

33. Jones19 April 4, 2011 at 13:59 #

I love this look!

34. serenissima April 4, 2011 at 18:19 #

she dresses waayyy too old for her age. it honestly makes me uncomfortable, like im a pedophile or something

35. Didi April 4, 2011 at 20:08 #

I think Selena looked great! She was the best dressed and is such a fashionista!!

36. nmo April 4, 2011 at 21:11 #

her nail polish is peeling off, disgusting. if she has money for all those expensive clothes, she should have taken care of the hygiene too

37. Aspiring stylist April 24, 2011 at 17:29 #

I deffinetly think Selena Gomez is on trend with this outfit. Right now we are seeing head to toe white and it’s the accesories that make it your own and she went the young route. Instead of having neutral accessories she decided to go with the bright colors. Selena has always found a way to dress on trend yet make it young and hers.

38. Tatiana May 16, 2011 at 19:50 #

Cute. The feather in her hair is overkill. it makes her look cheap.