31.03.11

Kristin Davis attended the Vivienne Westwood LA Store Opening last night.

The brunette actress wore a beautiful cobalt blue Vivienne Westwood Gold label taffeta dress from the Fall 2011 collection.

This is a great look for her, but I can’t help but feel like I’ve seen this look from her before.

I wish she’d had more fun with her look and stepped out of her comfort zone a little.

That being said she looks gorgeous and that colour is divine on her.

Black Louboutin’s and a black clutch completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Jessica Chastain In Trussardi - Fondazione Nicola Trussardi Cocktail Party

Jessica Chastain In Trussardi – Fondazione Nicola Trussardi Cocktail Party

Dita von Teese In Vivienne Westwood - Vivienne Westwood Los Angeles Store Opening

Dita von Teese In Vivienne Westwood – Vivienne Westwood Los Angeles Store Opening

9 Responses to Kristin Davis in Vivienne Westwood – Vivienne Westwood Los Angeles Store Opening

1. Naomi March 31, 2011 at 19:06 #

Is this just me or could this look really use a belt?
    Belt, and some non-boring shoes.

• Jones19 March 31, 2011 at 20:22 #

It’s not just you. Alas I don’t expect a lot from Kristen, she has her own classic style that she sticks to no matter what.

• Jones19 March 31, 2011 at 20:23 #

Oops sorry Kristin.

2. dee March 31, 2011 at 20:01 #

This look if flat. I like the color on her but she needs some different accessories. The dress is okay but it kinda looks like it is wrinkled.

3. Emi March 31, 2011 at 20:17 #

It’s a kinda deja-vu, for me, too. The dress is beautiful but the black peep-toe shoes are soooo boring.

4. Sharon April 1, 2011 at 01:25 #

This is a great dress for Kristin, but that “Charlotte” sparkle just isn’t there. I agree with whoever suggested a belt might help, and I’d love to see her accessories in any color but black.

5. Alicat April 1, 2011 at 03:20 #

I don’t think Vivienne Westwood and Kirsten are a good match. She has managed to make this dress look boring – almost matronly. The hair, makeup and shoes are her usual classic, conservative look and drain the dress of any character.

6. Cara April 1, 2011 at 06:05 #

I agree with the belt suggestion, or possibly just the dress needs to be on someone else with a fuller chest. Christina Hendricks’ body maybe? Would look better than the ill-fitting pants/corset she wore to this event…

Also agree, the shoes are boring!

7. mochababe73 April 3, 2011 at 00:14 #

I like the dress and the color. I think that the wrong person is wearing it. This probably should have been worn by Sarah Jessica with a wild hat.