Who Wore Jonathan Saunders Better? Teresa Palmer or Thandie Newton

The surprising thing about this edition of WWIB? is that Teresa Palmer wore this Jonathan Saunders Spring 2011 dress first.

Usually that honour would go to someone like Thandie Newton who wore the same dress a few months later.

Teresa attended the 2010 GQ “Men of the Year” Party at the Chateau Marmont in LA back in November.

The new kid on the block wore her grey and turquoise printed dress, which was accented with a black grosgrain belt, with a black clutch and black pumps which disappear into the black carpet.

Thandie also opted to carry a black clutch when she attended InStyle’s Best of British Talent BAFTA party at Shoreditch House in London late January.

Despite not being a fan of white heels, I much prefer them to Teresa black heels, so Thandie easily wins for me. Plus this type of look is typically Thandie and she totally owns the look.

Credit: Style.com, Zuma Press & Getty

Princess Beatrice In Jonathan Saunders  - 8th Annual Charity: Ball Gala

Princess Beatrice In Jonathan Saunders – 8th Annual Charity: Ball Gala

Who Wore L'Wren Scott Better? Jennifer Lawrence or L'Wren Scott

Who Wore L’Wren Scott Better? Jennifer Lawrence or L’Wren Scott

7 Responses to Who Wore Jonathan Saunders Better? Teresa Palmer or Thandie Newton

1. Pati March 30, 2011 at 10:43 #

Thandie for sure. Those black pumps just killed this summery look. Plus I really like that the skirt gets sort of A-line silhouette on Thandie. It is so pretty.

2. Ethne Blist March 30, 2011 at 13:39 #

I applaud Theresa for diving into designer clothing so early in her career (I get her confused with Amber Heard not just in looks but in their career). She looks so lovely when she smiles. But I was swept off my chair when Thandie wore this dress. I love her white pumps here!

3. dee March 30, 2011 at 15:01 #

Easily Thandie. This is one of my favorite looks from her. She is effortlessly chic.

4. DivaMom March 30, 2011 at 15:43 #

Those white shoes are making the entire dress pop! Work, Thandie!!!

5. Nat39 March 30, 2011 at 17:46 #

The dress looks better on Thandie’s figure but the white shoes look completely out of place.

• Tania March 30, 2011 at 19:26 #

Totally agree eventhough I am a fan of white shoes.

6. JP March 31, 2011 at 14:04 #

I think Thandie’s shoes are actually Nude Georgina Goodman’s, they have a unusual texture that photographs bright white for some reason!