30.03.11 Premiere

Jamie Chung, Vanessa Hudgens & Carla Gugino – “Sucker Punch” London Premiere

The final 3 stars on the red carpet for tonight’s “Sucker Punch” London Premiere are Jamie Chung, Vanessa Hudgens and Carla Gugino.

Jamie wore a hot pink D&G haltered dress with black Sergio Rossi pumps, Vhernier jewels and hot pink lips.

It’s a cute dress, but it doesn’t come close to her Giambattista Valli dress from last week. In my opinion this whole look is a huge step down.

Vanessa wore a beautiful white silk Alberta Ferretti gown with green beading detail around the neckline. Her stunning dress has sexy plunge v back.

It’s a shame that the dress – yet again – appears to be hanging off her.

Carla opted for a bold pop of colour like Jamie.

Her cobalt blue dress was paired with a Ferragamo clutch, De Beers jewels and gold heels.

[nggallery id=729]

Credit: Fame Pictures

Jena Malone In Juan Carlos Obando - "Sucker Punch" London Premiere

Jena Malone In Juan Carlos Obando – “Sucker Punch” London Premiere

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The "Sucker Punch" London Premiere?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The “Sucker Punch” London Premiere?

10 Responses to Jamie Chung, Vanessa Hudgens & Carla Gugino – “Sucker Punch” London Premiere

1. Alèxia March 30, 2011 at 23:31 #

FYI, Vanessa is wearing Alberta Ferretti.

• Fashion Critic March 30, 2011 at 23:35 #

thanks I forgot to write that. need to go to bed soon

• Alèxia March 30, 2011 at 23:45 #

Have a good sleep XO

2. KateS March 30, 2011 at 23:37 #

I think Jamie’s dress is fab, and she’s the best-dressed again. I appreciate that Vanessa Hudgen’s is in that awkward transition from teen to adult phase, but investing in some fitting sessions would make a huge difference.

3. faith March 30, 2011 at 23:47 #

lol It’s funny how your least favorite three are my top favorite three. But, IA Vanessa needs fitter dresses because the gown looks wonderful on her. I just think she needs a new stylist at this point. She’s got too good of a style to be wasted like this.

4. Maria March 31, 2011 at 00:15 #

I agree Vanessa definitely needs a stylist to reign things in a little. She had a good start a while back with her bohemian chic vibe but lately she seems very messy and over done. Beautiful girl with quite a bit of potential.

5. Tahj March 31, 2011 at 02:29 #

Jamie Chung has such great style. She always had it even when she was on the Real World, so I bet she’s very hands on when it comes to selecting her outfits with her stylist.

6. Luis March 31, 2011 at 04:32 #

I’m sorry but Vanessa look so big. Silk is so tricky… or maybe mcdonalds….

7. Paula March 31, 2011 at 19:01 #

Jamies makeup and hair is so stunning I love her shocking Pink lips and the colour of the dress really complements her.

8. mochababe73 April 3, 2011 at 00:39 #

I like Jamie’s dress, but it could have been a little more snug around the waist.
    Vanessa must choose her dresses at the last minute. They are always too big as though they just gave her whatever size was left. Or not time for tailoring.
    I like the color of Carla’s dress, but I was bored. It almost looked like a bridesmaids dress.