Emily Browning In Azzaro – “Sucker Punch” London Premiere

Tonight Emily Browning joined her co-stars on the red carpet at the Vue Leicester Square in London for the premiere of their new movie, “Sucker Punch.”

The actress opted to wear an Azzaro ‘Justine’ dress from the Spring 2011 collection.

Her dazzling navy dress with crystal embellishments is also accented with a signature bow and mesh front panel.

It’s a show-stopping dress, but I can’t help but feeling like the young actress let herself down in the footwear department.

Just close your eyes and imagine how much better this would’ve been with dainty silver sandals.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Emily Browning's Closet - Azzaro Justine Embellished Mesh and Silk Dress

In Emily Browning’s Closet – Azzaro Justine Embellished Mesh and Silk Dress

Jena Malone In Juan Carlos Obando - "Sucker Punch" London Premiere

Jena Malone In Juan Carlos Obando – “Sucker Punch” London Premiere

10 Responses to Emily Browning In Azzaro – “Sucker Punch” London Premiere

1. mochababe73 March 30, 2011 at 22:30 #

I agree that silver sandals (not pumps) would have been better than the black pumps. It weighs down the look.
    I love the dress and glad that she dropped the hemline.

2. Hisadora March 30, 2011 at 22:39 #

why, oh WHY those boring black pumps (again) ????
    I think celebrities have the ”gift” of ruining every perfect dress they wear. Could it hurt her wearing some silver shoes?

3. Moxie March 30, 2011 at 22:52 #

Beautiful from the ankles up.

4. Hannah March 30, 2011 at 22:52 #

LMAO at the whole dainty sandals thing, I actually scrolled the picture up to her ankles and imagined it. I think one never can undeestimate the utter depressive power of blakc pumps, they just pull every look dooowwwnnnnnn……..

5. Lily March 30, 2011 at 22:57 #

I feel like this dress would look better with a shorter V. This V hits her at a weird spot and isn’t flattering.

• dee March 31, 2011 at 15:07 #

I agree. It is like an arrow pointing your private area.

6. Nat39 March 30, 2011 at 23:20 #

The dress doesn’t suit her body type, and the pumps ruin it. Don’t like her hair and make-up either. Brighter lips would’ve been better. The “show-stopping” dress is lost completely on her.

7. Lila March 30, 2011 at 23:22 #

Those shoes make this gorgeous dress look blah. What a shame! I am loving the new feature “Celebrity Shoe Swap”. How with all the access to such wonderful footwear can someone possibly pick a black pump! That is what I wear to work.

8. KateS March 31, 2011 at 00:10 #

It’s a gorgeous dress, but I’m not sure that it suits her terribly well. She looks nice, but not outstanding.

9. Luis March 31, 2011 at 04:35 #

A bow in that place… Never look good!