Abbie Cornish In Alberta Ferretti – “Sucker Punch” London Premiere

The girls from “Sucker Punch” are in London to promote their new movie.

Abbie Cornish looked radiant on the red carpet despite our chilly weather in the capital tonight, wearing an Alberta Ferretti Spring 2011 dress.

Her flowing floral print maxi dress with white floral embroidered details was modified slightly from the runway to make this look her own.

The flutter sleeves were worn off-the-shoulder to reveal spaghetti straps, and a band was added around her waist to give the look less of a boho “I’m skipping in a meadow on a summer’s day” vibe.

The Australian actress wore her hair up in an updo with a few pieces framing her face, with Cartier jewels and a platinum clutch completing her look.

Abbie has been flawless promoting this movie, and this has been my favourite look so far.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Mila Kunis' Closet - Victoria Beckham Paint-Effect Cotton-Organdy Dress

In Mila Kunis’ Closet – Victoria Beckham Paint-Effect Cotton-Organdy Dress

Sharon Stone In Christian Dior - Gorby 80 Gala At The Royal Albert Hall

Sharon Stone In Christian Dior – Gorby 80 Gala At The Royal Albert Hall

14 Responses to Abbie Cornish In Alberta Ferretti – “Sucker Punch” London Premiere

1. Nat39 March 30, 2011 at 21:52 #

Love this! The dress (and the way it was modified) looks amazing on her, perfect accessories. BDOTW worthy.

2. DivaMom March 30, 2011 at 21:55 #

Love! Way better than the runway look.

• anna March 30, 2011 at 22:37 #

agreed!
      really loved this look! so amazing!

• dee March 31, 2011 at 15:05 #

I agree. this dress looks so much better on Abbie.

3. Rebecca March 30, 2011 at 22:35 #

For once I have to say she looks great–this dress and her hairstyle soften her often hard athletic look. I agree that this is BDOTW worthy.

• unvacuous March 31, 2011 at 01:19 #

i agree she does have an athletic figure…the dress and hairstyle soften it in a flatterIng lovely way. Much better than the blue dress last week…. BDOTW!!

4. Jennesia March 30, 2011 at 22:35 #

Wow she has an uncanny resemblance to Katherine Heigl. She looks okay.

5. mochababe73 March 30, 2011 at 22:41 #

I like the modifications on the dress. It looks better than the runway version.

6. Hannah March 30, 2011 at 22:56 #

I actually am not such a fan. I prefer it to how I imagine the runway one would have looked but I am still not a fan. IT may be because I am a nineties baby, but anythign that I consider to have a nod to teh nineties I just don’t like, and this does that to me. The clashing nail polish is also Really, really irritating me.

7. Amber March 30, 2011 at 23:46 #

Looks like she whipped up grandma’s stained lace tablecloth into a dress. Yuck.

8. Alicat March 31, 2011 at 02:18 #

She looks absolutely gorgeous. I find the colour of the gown flattering on her. The modifications from the runway look infinitely better. She must have one of those “universal faces” – I thought she was Kylie Minogue at first glance!!

9. rawda March 31, 2011 at 09:28 #

i always find myself liking abbie’s looks but in this case, i love her look. the gown is divine on her and she is working it. BDOTW, i agree.

10. Linda March 31, 2011 at 19:07 #

I find this bland and boring. I prefer the dress as it was presented on the model.

11. pipsqueak April 1, 2011 at 04:33 #

I find her rather boring – face, hair, body or choice of clothes. This is no exception. The dress looked used. She also always looks like someone else – Katherine Heigl, Maria Bello … Connie Nelson (that’s when magazine photos flatter her).