Michelle Obama Loves Alexis Bittar

Michelle Obama declared her undying love for Alexis Bittar during her Latin America tour last week.

As the Obama’s boarded Air Force one for their departure from Brazil on March 21, Michelle accessorize with a set of Alexis Bittar clear lucite bangles, which added the perfect accent to her colourful Marc by Marc Jacobs Simone stripe dress.

Michelle wore one of Alexis Bittar’s signature floral brooches when she arrived in Santiago on March 21, to meet Chile’s President Sebastian Pinera and First Lady Cecilia Morel at the La Moneda Government Palace.

The purple iris pin on her shoulder was the perfect accent to her cornflower blue dress.

On March 22, Michelle greeted her El Salvador’s counterpart Vanda Pignato during a visit to the Ciudad Mujer Center in San Salvador.

Her Jason Wu violet dress was accessorized with an Alexis Bittar floral pin.

The final picture sees Michelle wearing a Rachel Roy one shoulder dress whilst watching 50 Brazilian youth ambassadors present a martial arts-dance.

The elegant First Lady accessorized with a stack of Alexis Bittar gold and rose gold horn bangles.

Alexis Bittar is available to purchase from Saks.com

Credit: Zuma Press & AP

Chloe Moretz In Miu Miu - 2011 Comedy Awards

Chloe Moretz In Miu Miu – 2011 Comedy Awards

Mia Wasikowska In Balenciaga - Balenciaga and Spain Exhibit Opening Gala

Mia Wasikowska In Balenciaga – Balenciaga and Spain Exhibit Opening Gala

8 Responses to Michelle Obama Loves Alexis Bittar

1. Sharon March 28, 2011 at 18:58 #

Very pretty jewelry, but I think Mrs. O’s best accessory is her wonderful smile.

2. DivaMom March 28, 2011 at 19:51 #

Our First Lady is a class act, through and through. Beautiful, intelligent, poised…and that she is so well-dressed is just a bonus.

….makes me proud to be a fellow Chitown girl like Mrs. Obama.

3. pipsqueak March 28, 2011 at 22:35 #

I like this kind of accessory post! My personal style is rather minimalistic and w/o blings, so I don’t know much about accessory designers or what’s in. Reading such posts surely keeps me in the know.

4. Karissa March 28, 2011 at 23:20 #

I love the outfits but, I REALLY don’t think that up do suits her…

5. Karissa March 28, 2011 at 23:22 #

The one shoulder outfit is my favorite

6. Ariel March 28, 2011 at 23:33 #

Michelle is a beautiful woman in and out & I agree that her best accessory is her smile. My favorite is her in the Rachel Roy dress.

7. CreoleLady March 29, 2011 at 01:45 #

I totally love how she works accessories and color. Even when she misses, at least she isn’t dull. And there are no misses here. And of course the POTUS is her finest accessory, lol….

8. The First Lady always looks gorgeous in my opinion. Her accessories and taste in jewelry are elegant, as is she..