28.03.11

Fergie In Herve Leger by Max Azria – 36th Birthday Party

Fergie celebrated her 36th birthday at The Bank Nightclub in Las Vegas on Friday night.

I had to do a double take on this look, because I thought this was Heidi Montag.

Only Heidi could look this tacky.

I’m really disappointed with this look from Fergie.

She usually does sexy in a cool way, but this Herve Leger by Max Azria coral bandage dress with fringe detailing is Tackyville, USA.

Her accessories managed to ease the pain of this look, as Fergie paired her dress with Brian Atwood turquoise ‘Felini’ peep-toes and a colourful embellished clutch.

Hot fuchsia pink talons completed this Vegas meet Essex look.

Credit: Fame Pictures

17th Malaga Film Festival 2014 Opening Ceremony Red Carpet Roundup

17th Malaga Film Festival 2014 Opening Ceremony Red Carpet Roundup

2011 Met Gala Round-Up

2011 Met Gala Round-Up

34 Responses to Fergie In Herve Leger by Max Azria – 36th Birthday Party

1. ber March 28, 2011 at 18:09 #

Wow…she looks BUSTED.

2. vicky March 28, 2011 at 18:11 #

From neck up and ankles down, that’s the only good thing in this picture. The clutch also gets a pass but the rest is just like you said Tackyville, USA.
    Is it just me or is it too tight for her, she looks pregnant and I never realized her boobs where that big before.
    She doesn’t look too happy to be celebrating her birthday…

• Leti March 28, 2011 at 18:28 #

I completely agree. When I first load the page, I first noticed the close up, and thought she looked lovely. As I took in the dress, it was like hearing a record scratch, just awful!

• Ethne Blist March 28, 2011 at 19:21 #

I agree with you both. I love her heels though. Everybody has an oopsy every now and then…

• Alicat March 29, 2011 at 03:05 #

Re Vicky. You didn’t realise her boobs were that big before because they weren’t. Everything about this look lacks class.

3. OZALES March 28, 2011 at 18:24 #

I think she may have had some recent work done to her face and her breast.

• bas March 28, 2011 at 18:54 #

me too…

• Linda March 28, 2011 at 19:16 #

Yes, her face looks very different.

• dee March 28, 2011 at 19:37 #

I was gonna say the same thing. Her face looks different and her breasts look enlarged. Not a good look at all.

• Marianna March 28, 2011 at 21:11 #

Yes! Look at her eyebrows!

For me Fergie neves looked good, but here she’s absolutelly hideous!

• Dani March 28, 2011 at 23:10 #

Yeah, there’s something just strange about her face. I guess it distracts from the dress though.

• Letícia March 31, 2011 at 00:18 #

I was thinking the same thing, I can’t even be sure if the problem really is in the clothes, because her face looks scary!

4. karen March 28, 2011 at 18:39 #

Fergie is too busty for this dress and that is why she is ruining this. It’s not the dress, it’s her. I love Fergie but FC I don’t think she does sexy in a classy way. I think she does sexy in a cool way. A rock n’ roll way so it doesn’t have to be classy but cool. This look is just too tacky and very cheap looking.

• Fashion Critic March 28, 2011 at 19:00 #

yes…sexy in a cool way…I’m never usually turned off by her like I am here

5. Laura March 28, 2011 at 18:50 #

She joins Eva Longoria in the “Jersey Shore Wannabe Club.” Tacky doesn’t even begin to describe this. I’m always saying how I’m over Herve Leger bandage dresses, but I’m just over them being worn as tacky as Fergie wears this one. When they’re worn right, they can actually be gorgeous, but not like this.

6. Sharon March 28, 2011 at 18:56 #

What a waste of a great body! i love the makeup and shoes, but the rest is pretty awful.

7. maria March 28, 2011 at 18:59 #

those nails are tacky. They look like animal talons. “shudder”

8. ShoeGal March 28, 2011 at 19:08 #

I like this dress. It certainly is better than most of what we saw on the ‘Sucker Punch’ carpet last week that’s for sure. It’s fun and sexy and looks like a typical Fergie dress. The nails and shoes are too much though. The dress alone is enough. What I am most disturbed by is her ever changing face.

9. ayishaa March 28, 2011 at 19:13 #

This outfit makes her look pregnant. Tackyville cant begin to descibe the the way she looks in the dress. It almost looks like she squeezed herself into the dress.

10. mm March 28, 2011 at 19:15 #

This is bad. The talons ugly. And the hair color with the tan are off

11. Pati March 28, 2011 at 20:06 #

It´s typical Fergie. Plain awful. She looks as is she was heading for a bung bunga party at Berlusconi´s….

• Kaz March 29, 2011 at 11:18 #

LOL

12. Clau March 28, 2011 at 22:10 #

Once again you’re right FC. It actually bother me.

13. pipsqueak March 28, 2011 at 22:15 #

Classy ways? Oh no, this is Fergie. It’s the typical Dallas cowboys cheer leader, Miami blonde with fake tan, and Vegas show girl kind of “sexy.” I’m no fan of it or her. And the colors are so tacky – dress, shoes and her long nails.

14. mochababe73 March 28, 2011 at 22:24 #

Her face and hair look bad. She looks wind/sun burned. The hair looks wet. Almost like she has just come from the beach.
    I like the color of the dress, but I find the shoe color a bit jarring.

15. KateS March 29, 2011 at 01:05 #

This is very, very tacky and bad. Busty girls should never, ever wear bandage dresses – totally declasse. Here the horrid tan, nails and ratty hair certainly don’t help. The fringing adds an almost comically bad finishing touch.

16. pam March 29, 2011 at 02:58 #

Sorry, but when did Fergie ever look classy?

17. Vidhya March 29, 2011 at 05:06 #

Her nails and shoes are too much and her cups are overflowing…
    The link you have given for the dress is nt the actual dress FC, this is an Herve Leger Evangeline draped-fringe dress. It is available on the BCBGMAX azria website

18. Emi March 29, 2011 at 07:01 #

Wait a minute… Fergie… usually…. classy… What? I’ve never seen her dresses classy, really. She’s one of the tackiest woman of the showbusiness, for me. Plus, is she really 36? She looks 45 with lots of visits to a plastic surgeon.

19. Saara March 29, 2011 at 08:13 #

Tacky to the bone. Ugh.

20. JJovana3 March 29, 2011 at 15:02 #

This is tacky beyond words. If I were Fergie, I would tone down plastic surgery, tan and even blonde hair. Im sure there is a pretty woman under all that stuff.

21. Cara March 31, 2011 at 00:18 #

Excluding her face…am i the only one that thinks her body looks amazing in this dress!

Yes her boobs are a bit much, but her body looks great! If my body looks like that when im 36 (it doesnt even look like that now and I’m 20!) I’d be pretty wrapped!

I love the dress, its fun flirty and perfect for a party!

22. Katie March 31, 2011 at 15:51 #

Eekk hate it..mutton dressed as lamb

23. Rachel Marie May 26, 2011 at 22:25 #

Give her a break, eh? It is her birthday. Would that we all could afford to celebrate our 36th birthdays in Max Azria and Brian Atwood, with a handsome husband, successful career and glamorous friends.